Miscellaneous Picture Mix V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll be spending some time making these look better.

0e87f365.jpg

Hi, I'm the guy in this picture, no not Bono, the other guy...

MrsSpringsteen said:
I found this on Google

149770chJG_w.jpg

Jason%20and%20Bono.JPG

Hey, I'm the guy in this picture - no not Bono, the other guy - the thumbs up guy. It was taken a couple years ago in Kentucky during the Heartland of America / DATA Tour. Thanks for putting it on this cool site. You can read the article that accompanies the picture on my blog - "Charity Insighter". Apparently I can't post the URL here, but you can search for it on Google. Just type "Bono Forward End Of Poverty" and I'm the top result. I'd love to have you visit my site.

Thanks,

Jason

Re: Hi, I'm the guy in this picture, no not Bono, the other guy...

thumbs up guy said:

Hey, I'm the guy in this picture - no not Bono, the other guy - the thumbs up guy. It was taken a couple years ago in Kentucky during the Heartland of America / DATA Tour

I'm glad you don't mind the picture being posted here-do you have an entry in your blog about that day on the DATA tour? I'd love to read it :)

here's the URL for Jason's site

http://charityinsighter.myblogsite.com/

Re: Hi, I'm the guy in this picture, no not Bono, the other guy...

thumbs up guy said:

Hey, I'm the guy in this picture - no not Bono, the other guy - the thumbs up guy. It was taken a couple years ago in Kentucky during the Heartland of America / DATA Tour. Thanks for putting it on this cool site. You can read the article that accompanies the picture on my blog - "Charity Insighter". Apparently I can't post the URL here, but you can search for it on Google. Just type "Bono Forward End Of Poverty" and I'm the top result. I'd love to have you visit my site.

Thanks,

Jason

Hiya Jason :wave: from KY.You have a cool blog ,and I love your pic with the BMan

BONO'ppetit said:
Oh man. I'm not a big Larry fan but this is a damn good pic. What do you think?
Larry.jpg

The pic is :drool: alone,but it really looks cool with the new background I think.Iam a purple freak so...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom