Miscellaneous Picture Mix IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoguy.jpg

sami0201 said:
I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this question so I figured I'd ask here...
really weird question but do you guys know those pictures of Bono around the JT era and he is in all denim I think and he is in a boot store of some sort? Like I remember in one picture he is standing and there is a whole rack of boots behind him. Does anyone know what store this is? Figured it's worth a shot to ask, maybe there were captions on the photos or something. P.S. I'm not psycho, just wondering!!

Yeah, it's around here. Ask in the Leather thread, one of the girls will help you find it. :)

sami0201 said:
I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this question so I figured I'd ask here...
really weird question but do you guys know those pictures of Bono around the JT era and he is in all denim I think and he is in a boot store of some sort? Like I remember in one picture he is standing and there is a whole rack of boots behind him. Does anyone know what store this is? Figured it's worth a shot to ask, maybe there were captions on the photos or something. P.S. I'm not psycho, just wondering!!

I'm not sure. I thought it said New Mexico, but I can't find the original picture with all that info. I know my father used to go to New Mexico for his boots and he lived in Arizona.

e858f940.jpg

dabb9b96.jpg

a1d5df1e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom