Miscellaneous: Picture Mix II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at all the pictures, comments and everything..... it took me 2 hours!!!! I feel like a better man now....:wink: So many good pics, incredible. I wish I was gay....:scratch: Thanks to everyone for sharing that...

6caa2bce.jpg

1253.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

WOW!!!..I have never seen this one!!..AWESOME, I wonder if someone has this news paper clipping...What a treasure!!!

Look at our boys!..They are all babies!!:cute:

Oh, and if you look very closely, you can see the boys real names
Bono and Edges... and they list Adam as the leader!!!:hmm:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

WOW!!!..I have never seen this one!!..AWESOME, I wonder if someone has this news paper clipping...What a treasure!!!

Look at our boys!..They are all babies!!:cute:

Oh, and if you look very closely, you can see the boys real names
Bono and Edges... and they list Adam as the leader!!!:hmm: [/B]

The trophy was at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame U2 exhibit last year. Pretty cool.....

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
These are some really great pics! where do you find them??? I also want to know what Bono looked like while transitioning from Joshua Tree(long hair) to the Fly look....hmm..

I don't know that there would have been much of a transition. All he had to do was cut his hair and then dye it black. The pictures of the band in Berlin in 1991 do show he had longer hair during that time frame, than when he became the Fly.

ABBerlin.jpg

abcoat.jpg

bandinberlin.jpg

bonoinberlin.jpg

arw9797 said:

The trophy was at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame U2 exhibit last year. Pretty cool.....

Yea! It's Was Also sitting on top of edges amplifier on when they performed Streetmission video
For Irish T.V. Youngline March 1978

Has anybody noticed that?

And Thanks for the great photos you' all :ohmy: :drool: :sad:

jetway777 said:

Yea! It's Was Also sitting on top of edges amplifier on when they performed Streetmission video

:ohmy: I'll have to look for that.....

miss becky said:

I don't know that there would have been much of a transition. All he had to do was cut his hair and then dye it black. The pictures of the band in Berlin in 1991 do show he had longer hair during that time frame, than when he became the Fly.

Ahhh ok...Was 1991 when he cut his hair? He had these flowing locks and then he had the fly look...I can't put it into words what I'm trying to say! AHHHH brain freeze..lol

jetway777 said:

mission002_0001.jpg

Hey, we're almost at 500 so I'm going to close this one. Do start a Part 3 if you wish. :)

(For any newer members, we try to close threads at around 500 replies because they start the strain the server. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom