Miscellaneous: Picture Mix II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
Bono at the video shoot in Dublin today:

d0b0dc89.jpg

160ea738.jpg

:drool: !!!!!!!!......................:drool: !!!!!!!!!!!!

kellyahern -:applaud:

I just got back from the hospital where I had to go through a bit of tricky outpatient surgery and the first place I came to on the Internet was PLEBA to see if there were any pics from today's video shoot in Dublin - and I was not disappointed. :wink:

Those BEAUTIFUL pics of Bono smiling REALLY just elevated my spirits!

Thank you - you can never know how much I appreciate PLEBA, and, of course, U2. :yes:

(now for a few days of recovery)

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila said:
kellyahern -:applaud:

I just got back from the hospital where I had to go through a bit of tricky outpatient surgery and the first place I came to on the Internet was PLEBA to see if there were any pics from today's video shoot in Dublin - and I was not disappointed. :wink:

Those BEAUTIFUL pics of Bono smiling REALLY just elevated my spirits!

Thank you - you can never know how much I appreciate PLEBA, and, of course, U2. :yes:

(now for a few days of recovery)

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Hope you feel better.:hug:

thanks, u2granny - I will.

I had my hardcover booklet from HTDAAB with me for reading material and some pics I've taken of the B-man over the years with me for good luck.

With those items with you, how can you lose?:lol:

I don't know if we all say this enough, but I really appreciate all of you very much.

Where would I be without PLEBA in my life? :wink:

WE GET TO CARRY EACH OTHER....:hug:

Jamila said:
thanks, u2granny - I will.

I had my hardcover booklet from HTDAAB with me for reading material and some pics I've taken of the B-man over the years with me for good luck.

With those items with you, how can you lose?:lol:

I don't know if we all say this enough, but I really appreciate all of you very much.

Where would I be without PLEBA in my life? :wink:

WE GET TO CARRY EACH OTHER....:hug:

Bono is the best medicine!:wink:

I agree about PLEBA. It's like my sanctuary!:)

thanks, Billie Midol, for your kind words - I really appreciate them this morning as I'm struggling with a bit of pain.

There is a BEAUTIFUL interview with U2 from Italian TV which was aired over the weekend which I linked here:

http://forum.interference.com/t106262.html

Even though it's dubbed over in Italian, you can still hear most of U2's answers and the band looks :sexywink:

Check it out!

And if there is any PLEBAn out there who would be so kind as to MAKE SOME STILLS FROM THIS INTERVIEW - I think we would all appreciate it. :wink:

It would make a wonderful PLEBA xmas gift - the sharing of U2!

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.... :adam: :larry: :edge: :hug: :bono: :love:

first - stars, you have a heart that shines U2's love.

Don't ever let life's frustrations take it away from you. It will always guide you in the right way to go.

And thanks for Bono's Africa pics - they are some of his best. :wink:

second - kellyahern, you have always been a PLEBAn's best friend for your wealth of pics (like u2granny's and U2Kitten's) and for your willingness to share with others.

and, just like Queen Bee, you are always there to capture those stills for us. I thank you for those you are capturing from the interview with Italian TV - they are beautiful. :hyper:

And check out the thread in EYKIW for some translations of this interview and others:

http://forum.interference.com/t106262.html

I found the most revealing part of the interview to be the admission of Bono's that after his mum passed, her name was never brought up in their house again!

So very sad - but I'm glad that Bono is feeling stronger about sharing the disappointments in his past with all of us. That means his heart is beginning to heal.

GOD BLESS YOU, BONO....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom