Miscellaneous Picture Mix #41

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I can see the pics just fine..

How strange! I only see this:

imageshack.jpg

Well, never mind.. :up:

^ Is it just me or now you need an imageshack account to view the pics other people post from there?
I don't know about viewing,but does enybody else have this-you need to sign in every time you load something and then want to have a link to post your photo or something else. Then I can post anything,does not matter how long,but when I turn on my comp next day,and want to post a pic,again,to get a link I need to sign in again.It's not a problem,but it's friggin' annoying,and it was'nt like that before:hmm:

Woah - this one's new to me. Looks like NLOTH promo pic. Anyone know where/ when it's from?

zooey I have that pic in a folder of Istanbul photos, but I don't have any other info, sorry!

BTW - Bono, Edge, and Adam are wearing the same clothes as in the pics when they met the Turkish PM, maybe Larry changed his clothes. :hmm:

Don't let the Bonoshades collectors see it! They would kill for those EA's in blue! :lol:

Start with Bon Jovi ? :love::giggle:

I would like some of those ruby/red 9592

Something tells me the interview will air when they are in S. America. Like when Rove interviewed them in Europe for their Australian shows.

This blog (and I know they post here) is usually awesome for posting interviews. U2 Hellas

Something tells me the interview will air when they are in S. America. Like when Rove interviewed them in Europe for their Australian shows.

This blog (and I know they post here) is usually awesome for posting interviews. U2 Hellas

Thanx for your kind words! I'm digging right now, but I think you're right about the airing time!
======================
Kostas - Hellas
http://u2hellas.blogspot.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom