Miscellaneous Picture Mix #41

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
008ohb.jpg

008uri.jpg

That combination of pictures says to me:

"Listen, mister. If you don't do as I say, you can imagine where this boot is going."

Naturally! :cute:

I will admit that my first thought was "Wow, I really like those jeans and those boots. I wonder if I can find some reasonably-priced versions for myself?"

I know I've seen loads of boots like that, both men's and women's.

Naturally! :cute:

I will admit that my first thought was "Wow, I really like those jeans and those boots. I wonder if I can find some reasonably-priced versions for myself?"

I know I've seen loads of boots like that, both men's and women's.

I have a very similar pair, womens Harley Davidson, they are THE MOST COMFORTABLE shoes I've ever owned. omfgggggggasfsdfhgjlh I'm in love with them. I'll get you a link. Not sure what price range you are lookin for but holy shit they were worth every dime to me because of the comfort.

bonowef201117.jpg

bonowef201118.jpg

these pics of the shoes only crack me up. But I remember them doing the same thing to him in the WEF photos from like 2005 too. LOL

I have a pair of Harley Davidson motorcycle boots that I got from eBay. Probably around $30. Do I wear them often? No, because it's nasty snowy right now. Mine are like his and don't go all the way to the calf. One day I want a pair of Frye's.

I have a pair of Harley Davidson motorcycle boots that I got from eBay. Probably around $30. Do I wear them often? No, because it's nasty snowy right now. Mine are like his and don't go all the way to the calf. One day I want a pair of Frye's.

Sounds a lot like mine. I love them. i wear them almost every day. :reject:

Some photographer has himself a serious shoe fetish.

Not that I didn't :giggle: about it, such improvement!

He's wearing a scarf. Along with a Tie.

:doh::lol::lol::lol: bhahah He's awesome. :p Artistic I say!!

Thanks for all the great pics!!

Especially the ones of the shoes!! Definetely an improvement in 2011! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom