Miscellaneous Picture Mix #37

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THEN & NOW

070809-31-1.jpg

anyone else notice the numbers on his shirt were nelson mandela's prison # on Robben Island?
aren't they selling bangles online with that number for charity??:hmm: i think i saw it somewhere....
anyone know what I'm talkin about?

anyone else notice the numbers on his shirt were nelson mandela's prison # on Robben Island?
aren't they selling bangles online with that number for charity??:hmm: i think i saw it somewhere....
anyone know what I'm talkin about?

don't know about the bangles but this pic was taken when Bono and Edge went to South Africa for a Nelson Mandela concert in 2003. There was a photo session that produced tons of pics of both guys....

46664 is also the name of the concert too. Mandela hosted and it was to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS in SA.

oh ok, thanks for the info! ill have to go google the bangles thing. and sorry about starting a convo...I know some(most) people wanted to start this thread out new with less chatter. so im sorry!!!
here's a pic to smooth it over! lol
600full-u2.jpg

bono1.jpg

wow I found this random picture of Bono searching wallpapers for the new Chris Rock movie Death at a funeral, and in the past Bono's picture just pop up randomly on google. i guess google loves Bono..

bono1.jpg

wow I found this random picture of Bono searching wallpapers for the new Chris Rock movie Death at a funeral, and in the past Bono's picture just pop up randomly on google. i guess google loves Bono..

That happens to me all the time too when searching for other random stuff. Nice pic. Busy Bee :cute: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom