Miscellaneous Picture Mix #36

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RoseBowlDVD7.jpg

Stunning picture. For some reason reminds me of Beautiful Day/Streets from Slane Castle, the way the lights shine on the crowd. I wish they would use this type of lighting for BD on the next leg, well on the chorus anyways, adds so much to the song.

How to be Pathetic in 6 Easy Steps
By Andrea

Step 1. Recognize the pattern on Edge's beanie is morse code.
Step 2. Write down the lines and dashes. Bonus of you call them "da" and "dit".
Step 3. Google "morse code". Super bonus if you know morse code beyond "S.O.S."
Step 4. Translate.
Step 5. Be proud that you're the first PLEBAn to get it posted.

._ .._ _ _ =U2
_... _ _ _ _. _ _ _ =BONO
. _.. _ _. . =EDGE
._ _.. ._ _ _=ADAM
._.. ._ ._. ._. _._ _=LARRY
I think this line was done wrong, unless it's supposed to say "TRUCE"
._.. _ _ _ ..._ . =LOVE

Step 6, at least for me, tell the guy in a band you're consulting for and show him this beanie and wait for him to ask how much for you to make it.

That's so cool !
Thank you for the translation ....I want that on a tee shirt . :love:

:lol: Photos like that should be kept far away from edge_o, it's like crack to him. :hug:

It's absolutely true.

They are making a new wing at Betty Ford for those of us with intstrument addictions.

On the U2 Recording Yahoo Group it is referred to as G.A.S. (Gear Aquisition Syndrome) - the almost inability to NOT buy that new thing you just saw Edge using in a recording session photo or show.

It's absolutely true.

They are making a new wing at Betty Ford for those of us with intstrument addictions.

On the U2 Recording Yahoo Group it is referred to as G.A.S. (Gear Aquisition Syndrome) - the almost inability to NOT buy that new thing you just saw Edge using in a recording session photo or show.

:giggle:

Here's a photo I scanned recently of the Omagh Tribute Nov 20 1998 Dublin

unfortunately the scanner was acting up and made those streaks :angry: I'll have to rescan it sometime.

Nov201998DublinOmaghTribute.jpg

^ :lol: @ "Schoo 2"
:laugh:

Really? Are you going to get your t-shirts done? :up:
Like, your very own tour merchandising :lol:

Yep. I make shirts every tour. And I make Schoo 2 shirts for me and Edge and Dallas every tour.

I made one for the Fall US leg and gave it to Dallas in PHX. He liked it. And a good source told me that he wore it on the plane from LA to Vancouver show.

My friend Helena went to one of the Letterman tapings - when they played all week. She talked to Dallas after the taping. She mention the "Schoo 2" shirt that he was given. She didn't even say my name. Dallas immediately answered: "You know Jeffrey? Tell him hello and that the last shirt is hanging in the studio in Dublin" (the one from the Vertigo tour that I made). So that was cool to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom