Miscellaneous Picture Mix #36

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lightened up the pic so you can see his fuzzy hair lol
he looks really good :heart::drool:
meet2.jpg

He looks so fine :love::drool: She is really lucky.

Short or long,doesn't matter...I'll still love him:cute:

Yes :sexywink::hi5: Me too :lol:
The boy is short. Adam is probably the tallest of the four and he's probably 5' 7"?

I can say this, having met Bono a few times over the years. Soft hands. Even he will tell you, he's not worked a day in his life. Well, not manual labor.

How do I know his hands are soft? I've shaken his hand a few times. He's stolen my Sharpie!

That, for inquiring minds, is the price of an autograph - you Sharpie. Because once it gets to Bono... that is the last you will see of it. But in the end, it's a fair trade.

Another Bono fun fact, he almost always smells really good. I gotta get whatever that cologne is that Bono wears. Anyone know?

Then the girl in the pic posted earlier will indeed agree to marry me and be the mother of my triplets.

soft hands.. smells really good :drool: :heart:

I am a guy. I am a straight guy. And I am saying it. The B-Man does smell good.

Note to self. Find one of them scents that the ladies mentioned that Bono wears.

You'll have a posse in no time :lmao:I bet that stuff smells good. :drool:

I am a guy. I am a straight guy. And I am saying it. The B-Man does smell good.

Note to self. Find one of them scents that the ladies mentioned that Bono wears.

Having only smelt Larry (not because im a weirdo, but cause by some freakin miracle I got a hug outa him), it might be fair to assume that the whole band is a great smelling bunch of guys, LARRRRRY smelled divine :combust:

(sorry to de-rail the thread more lol) but E_O would you happen to know what kind of guitar this is? it says Gibson(..i think) at the top but I was wondering what model it is:shrug:
17119138-17119141-slarge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom