Miscellaneous Picture Mix #24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: I would have such a hard time doing that... all 4 of them have gone thru my fave stage at one time or another over the years.

But I think...

George
John
Ringo
Paul

That's always been my order. I've always loved John and Ringo probably equally but John is usually just a little higher up on the list. Kind of like Bono and Edge. I'm always more of an Edge fan but occassionally Bono sneaks in.

Has anyone ever started a Beatles pic thread? (Like in the Plebans forum) Would anyone else be interested? :hmm:

arw9797 said:
why the big gap for Paul? You don't like his music or is it something else?
I think he's overrated, I find most of his songs to be cheesy and stupid. But a huge chunk of my dislike is baseless. I just get angry when I look at him. But I'm beginning to think that maybe part of these feelings were caused from being traumatized by When I'm 64 (horrible, horrible song) immediately following Within You, Without You (wonderful, wonderful song) on Sgt. Pepper's, which was my first Beatles album :hmm:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I think he's overrated, I find most of his songs to be cheesy and stupid. But a huge chunk of my dislike is baseless. I just get angry when I look at him. But I'm beginning to think that maybe part of these feelings were caused from being traumatized by When I'm 64 (horrible, horrible song) immediately following Within You, Without You (wonderful, wonderful song) on Sgt. Pepper's, which was my first Beatles album :hmm:

I hated Paul in Wings (other than Band on the Run) and really most of his music in recent years. I've heard his latest album and I really liked it but certainly not enough to buy it! I really like a lot of his stuff while he was in the Beatles though.

BonoFox1 said:
JoshuaTreeB.jpg

Bonofox , do you have the photo of Bono that this was made from ? :drool:

arw9797 said:

I hated Paul in Wings (other than Band on the Run) and really most of his music in recent years. I've heard his latest album and I really liked it but certainly not enough to buy it! I really like a lot of his stuff while he was in the Beatles though.

Wings didn't do anything for me, either. My order:

George
Paul
John
Ringo

I saw them at the Indiana State Fair in 1964 (what a coup for Indiana!) and could hardly hear them for all of the screaming. I was amazed at how red John's hair looked. :cute:

MsPurrl said:

Wings didn't do anything for me, either. My order:

George
Paul
John
Ringo

I saw them at the Indiana State Fair in 1964 (what a coup for Indiana!) and could hardly hear them for all of the screaming. I was amazed at how red John's hair looked. :cute:

That is so awesome MsPurrl :faint:

bonocomet said:

Same here :hyper: Don't forget to call me BF1!

Will do;):up:

and seeing we were on the beatles topic, I was not a huge fan of that band I like some of their songs, I was more into Elvis I guess:reject:

I always figured U2 as my generations Beatles :happy:, maybe because Im living through their fame they are more meaningful to me than the Beatles.
I dont take anything away from the Beatles who revolutionized music, but stil U2 are my FAB FOUR :)

so my order is::

Bono/Edge
Adam
Larry
:D

Edit: Comet, that is a FAB idea, start that Beatles thread in PLEBAns :)

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
:laugh: Oh my God, first I didn't even realize that those were the 3 D glasses, I thought they were Bono's regular glasses.
And Paul looks like he is about to vomit in this picture. I hope it's not because of the movie.
Great shots, thanks for the new Cannes pictures, I haven't seen these before.

kellyahern said:
:laugh: OMG, I can totally hear Conan's nerdy voice when I see Larry in this pic..

:larry: Mmmhyello :nerd:

You'll totally laugh at that if you have any clue what I'm talking about :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

Will do;):up:

and seeing we were on the beatles topic, I was not a huge fan of that band I like some of their songs, I was more into Elvis I guess:reject:

I always figured U2 as my generations Beatles :happy:, maybe because Im living through their fame they are more meaningful to me than the Beatles.
I dont take anything away from the Beatles who revolutionized music, but stil U2 are my FAB FOUR :)

so my order is::

Bono/Edge
Adam
Larry
:D

Edit: Comet, that is a FAB idea, start that Beatles thread in PLEBAns :)

I definitely can relate to that BF1 :up: even tho I was a Beatles fan before a U2 fan, I do know what you mean :) U2 are my current Fab4 as well.

Maybe I'll do that Beatles pics thread tomorrow :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom