Miscellaneous Picture Mix #24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
sx24576d_D_75890-01.jpg

sx245632_D_75890-03.jpg

sx2458f6_D_75890-02.jpg

sx2455a6_D_75890-04.jpg

can any of you ledgendary de watermarkers do anything with these??? please please please ?

greety said:

I wonder how old this is?

This seems to be a postcard to a fan (as a reply), sweet. :)

So they visited Alcatraz...

What strikes me is that a postcard from the US is printed in... Australia ????:scratch:

I actually met a few older fans at the Anaheim CA show while we were in line to get tickets and they were telling me that back in the begining the band would write back/answer fan mail..
They said that Adam was the one that wrote back the most..and so they would write to Adam more, one lady said she held on to those postcards they got back from the band and she and her friend never thought the band would get as HUGE as they are now, because back then they were a little known young band..
HOW COOL IS THAT??..
I was so intrested in these ladies stories one gave me her e-mail address and told me she would send me copies of the postcards and letters but in the midst of that nights show I lost her info:(
I was always hoping to find her again, I would LOVE to listen to more of those stories and see those postcards!!:)

Last edited:
greety said:

I wonder how old this is?

This seems to be a postcard to a fan (as a reply), sweet. :)

So they visited Alcatraz...

What strikes me is that a postcard from the US is printed in... Australia ????:scratch:

greety, if I'm not mistaken, this postcard was from U2's first trip to the USA back in 1980-1981.

I've seen it a few times over the years and really enjoy its humor.

It's also interesting to see how Bono's signature has changed over the years.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

I went on a photo hunt today and I found a lot of pictures from Cannes. I don't know if these were already posted here but I haven't seen them before.

U2_Cannes_14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom