Miscellaneous Picture Mix #24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20010524-bono4.jpg

Ok the funny thing is that I had just posted a pic from early 2005 and he's wearing the exact same outfit except for the 2nd shirt :ohmy:

Its hiding his belly, probably his bloat time. :giggle:

In the other pix, he is walking amongst the people like a real person, no one running up to him with a camera. :ohmy:

Thanks Kelly!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I love it when he dresses like that. And especially the sunglasses. It's like he fell right out of 1997. Pop!Bono :drool:

I like Guggi's boots too :)

Your so right DOL , Pop Bono :drool:

Wow, thank you, finally new pictures! :drool: Shadeless Bono! He looks great, and this time it's Gav and Guggi who are dressed like it was winter or something.
I love to see these casual pictures of Bono, I just wish he wouldn't hold his shirt closed as soon as he's aware that there is a camera, he really doesn't need to, he looks fine.
And it seems like his hair has grown, look at his neck, I noticed it as well when he was in Spain with Ali, now let's just hope he doesn't cut it again.

I have always looked for more photos of Bono wearing that jacket in the first pic, but that's the only one I've ever seen. It was also the 1st pic of a young Bono I ever saved on my computer too! I love that pic. Never hurts to see them again Ms Purrl! :)

kellyahern said:
from the 18th (according to the caption)

spnphotos619123.jpg

spnphotos619122.jpg

thanks Kelly for the new pics.

Seeing these, I'm quite convinced that it's Bono in the background of this one (I'm more convinced by the bracelets on his right wrist)

mingusinstipeglasses.jpg

You can find this pic on Micheal Stipe's site mentioned above.
it is Mingus, Helena's son.
So I guess they were all together in France when these pics were taken.
Michael seems to be an annual guest there. (I saw him there last year on Edge's birthday)
http://www.futurepicenter.com/archive.php?date=2007-8-6&currentimage=0

I lightened the pic and it's him. Good eye.

Thanks for the first pic MsPurrl, I had that pic but it was a really small pixelated version, so thank you for the better one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom