Miscellaneous Picture Mix #24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono Mot said:
grumpylmao.gif

ok I dont know where else to ask.....I know its going to sound really stupid...but Ive heard u talking about it a LOOOOTTT...and I want to know if I understood!
If I upload" my pictures in photobucket ...it would be like having them in my pc but its faster to post and it saves a lot of space in my pc???:confused: :confused: :reject: :reject: :help: :uhoh:
thanx in advance

Yes you can upload your pics to PB and they will be stored on the internet, so you won't need them on your pc, and you can easily post them from there. However if PB ever crashes or shuts down or something you will lose them, so it's best to save them on a backup disc for yourself.

bonocomet said:
Yes you can upload your pics to PB and they will be stored on the internet, so you won't need them on your pc, and you can easily post them from there. However if PB ever crashes or shuts down or something you will lose them, so it's best to save them on a backup disc for yourself.
THANK YOU!!

Laney_82 said:
ok I dont know where else to ask.....I know its going to sound really stupid...but Ive heard u talking about it a LOOOOTTT...and I want to know if I understood!
If I upload" my pictures in photobucket ...it would be like having them in my pc but its faster to post and it saves a lot of space in my pc???:confused: :confused: :reject: :reject: :help: :uhoh:
thanx in advance

one more thing about PB , unless you have a payed account
it will resize your very large photos . :yes:
max free account size is 1 meagbyte , even so PB .:drool:

Bono Mot said:

Oh, thanks, that is a sharper picture!

Hmph, that other picture isn't in my little book...and the size I have for that one is the same size as yours. :(

(Isn't picture hunting like trying to find the Holy Grail sometimes? sheesh! :wink: )

thanks Bono Mot for looking , I just love this little photo UF Bono , his profile is :drool:

I always grt off track when Bono picture hunting , there's to much to :drool: over . :yes:

bonocomet said:

:scream: :scream: :faint: I never thought of what would happen if they closed down! Must retrieve my pictures and put them somewhere safe! :hyper: :hyper: *runs off like a Squirrel gathering nuts!*

tlski said:

:scream: :scream: :faint: I never thought of what would happen if they closed down! Must retrieve my pictures and put them somewhere safe! :hyper: :hyper: *runs off like a Squirrel gathering nuts!*
:giggle: :giggle:
I have them in a cd but Im uploadindg them ...its such a pain in the .......(fill in the blanck) tu look them up there
Thank you for the info girls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom