Miscellaneous Picture Mix #23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby_Fly said:
Eyes.jpg

Eyes2.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Beautiful Blue eyed babe!!!! :love:

I had always wanted to see this picture bigger than this tiny little size
bonogreenteeny.jpg

(I have the similar one to this a bit bigger but it's not the same as this one)

anyways... but had never seen it anywhere... until I got this calendar.... and March has been lovely :drool:
(Too bad my scanner isn't big enough to fit the entire picture in)

bonogreenscansm.jpg

bonocomet said:
I had always wanted to see this picture bigger than this tiny little size
bonogreenteeny.jpg

(I have the similar one to this a bit bigger but it's not the same as this one)

anyways... but had never seen it anywhere... until I got this calendar.... and March has been lovely :drool:
(Too bad my scanner isn't big enough to fit the entire picture in)

bonogreenscansm.jpg

Looks like we have the same calender :drool:

I just wanted to mention that those two black and white pictures that BonoFox posted on page 32 of the previous Misc. Picture thread are the two pictures of Bono that I was talking about from his new book "On the Move".

They show Bono interacting with the children from the refugee camp, laughing and joking. :angel:

Unfortunately, the thread wasn't allowed to survive in this forum for a few more days until pictures of Bono from the book could appear in the thread.

Which is one reason why folks couldn't quite understand where the pictures came from.

Hopefully now everybody understands those pictures a bit better.
Thanks BonoFox.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila said:
I just wanted to mention that those two black and white pictures that BonoFox posted on page 32 of the previous Misc. Picture thread are the two pictures of Bono that I was talking about from his new book "On the Move".

They show Bono interacting with the children from the refugee camp, laughing and joking. :angel:

Unfortunately, the thread wasn't allowed to survive in this forum for a few more days until pictures of Bono from the book could appear in the thread.

Which is one reason why folks couldn't quite understand where the pictures came from.

Hopefully now everybody understands those pictures a bit better.
Thanks BonoFox.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Thank you Jamila ....

Here are the precious pics again just in case someone missed them in the previous thread

onthemove2.jpg

onthemove1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom