Miscellaneous Picture Mix #23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a better look at those boots greety!

edgeboots.jpg

bonocomet said:
I made it a bit smaller... I'd still like it if someone has a nicer version!

well, if you can scan both halves, I can fix them up again just like that UF band pic ages ago :sexywink:

:giggle: Edge's boots... love the lemons!

Ooh Gg you're back! Ok I'll scan both halves of the pic and send em to ya when I get it done. Maybe all you will need to blend together will be like his arm or fingertips and it should look ok. Thanks!

bonocomet said:
Ooh Gg you're back! Ok I'll scan both halves of the pic and send em to ya when I get it done. Maybe all you will need to blend together will be like his arm or fingertips and it should look ok. Thanks!

:flirt: no italian can keep me away from this place for too long! :)shh: they left this afternoon)
I'll see what I can do with the pics :)

last unicorn said:

It's so nice because it's so private and shows him not wearing the glasses. I am always amazed at how close people can come to his house in Eze.

That is not so difficult, the beach is open to the public :)
It's more a matter if they want to come to the barrier or not.

Okay, so my friend Greg and I had a Google vs. Yahoo Image Search fight. Basically we both searched "Bono" (me on Yahoo, he on Google), and linked eachother like crazy to the strangest pictures we found, simply because we're nerds. During my search I found several rather nice photos and decided I should post them here:

chretienbonoej6.jpg

bonocnn04nd9.jpg

bono05dl9.jpg

u2bonophotographc100459uo2.jpg

bonovk7.jpg

Two super-high res ones I found:

bonoi080400ef9.jpg

bonoj080400wn2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom