Miscellaneous Picture Mix #22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonocomet said:
bonoqadbowie2.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeeeee BC :drool: ....

LostAtMoon said:
:love: Bonocomet which Q is that?

It's not from a Q actually, it's in a current issue of Mojo Classic, 60 Years of Bowie. It's an awesome issue for any Bowie fan, it's a special edition, the entire issue is dedicated to him. I bought it for the Bowie but found that pleasant little surprise in there when I got home. :happy:

bonocomet said:

It's not from a Q actually, it's in a current issue of Mojo Classic, 60 Years of Bowie. It's an awesome issue for any Bowie fan, it's a special edition, the entire issue is dedicated to him. I bought it for the Bowie but found that pleasant little surprise in there when I got home. :happy:

Thank you. I hope I'll find it in the bookstore tomorrow.:hyper:

possebono.jpg

Uh oh, PLEBAns!

bonomikeposse.jpg

Bono, Mike, and The Posse :applaud:

larrycarmel.jpg

Larry and Carmel :shifty:

bonoposse2.jpg

Where are Carmel and Kaf's eyes? :tsk:

bonopossesinging.jpg

:reject:

Kaffy singing:cute: Angel of Harlem:rockon: That was the best! Great find Kaf:applaud:

The reason I was not looking at Larry is cause BD was having a mild heart attack:giggle:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:
Kaffy singing:cute: Angel of Harlem:rockon: That was the best! Great find Kaf:applaud:

The reason I was not looking at Larry is cause BD was having a mild heart attack:giggle:

Hey Carmel, where did you get the pic in your sig from? It's really nice :)

^JC, if that pic. doesn't cure you of your illness, I fear there's no hope for you!

:)

kafrun said:
^ :giggle:

Some great finds from Hawaii:
shadelessbeautiful.jpg

//shadeless fetish :love:

OMG kafrun , this one is beautiful ....:faint:

JC , don't know what's wrong but I hope your feeling better .

320712078yeqbgy_fs.jpg

I don't know who took this pic I found today but thank you . :drool:

Thanks guys for all your concern. I am 100% back to normal after 10 days of being sick. :madspit: After my chest xrays came back the doctor said I was on the verge of phenmonia. My temperature went up to 103.7 and I had an upper respitory infection, double ear infection, bronchitus, and sinus infection. They gave me 7 days of steriods and 10 days of Levaquin which is hell to take. It mad me dizzy, and very loopy. But I am better now. Today was the 1st day I was out and about!

:hug: :hug:

And Yes, that pictures did wonders and gave me sweet dreams. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom