Miscellaneous Picture Mix #21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MsPurrl said:
U2CDSale.jpg

nearly spat my tea all over my keyboard at this :lol: :lol:

BonoFox1 said:
YUMMMMMMMMMY!!!! feel free to post more caps :wink:
I would, but there's really not much there to cap. 90% of it is people I've never heard of talking about U2 (and getting some stuff wrong!) randomly interspersed with photos we've all seen a million times.

:ohmy:

Attachments

• theedge_lillies-05-1.jpg
    theedge_lillies-05-1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, so my sister got me an unofficial U2 DVD for Christmas, "U2: The Complete Story", it's mostly crap, with very little clips/photos of the actual band, but there are some good cappable spots. And giffable spots, but those will come later.

For now, JT!Bono is adorable:

pdvd031pr2.png

pdvd075lj0.png

pdvd096nh0.png

pdvd111bp3.png

pdvd113st8.png

pdvd131an9.png

pdvd146tp3.png

These are gorgeous. Thank you so much for posting them.:bow:

BonoFox1 said:

bonohumpiwfsnlin7.gif

If it was not for those darn credits ..Id slap my face on that chicks body and fullfill one of my fantasies :evil:....((well sort of)):wink:

there is a larger version..but it is kind of naughty and i cannot post it here:shifty:

It's a shame we never communicate through PM's:sad: :shifty:

BonoFox1 said:

bonohumpiwfsnlin7.gif

If it was not for those darn credits ..Id slap my face on that chicks body and fullfill one of my fantasies :evil:....((well sort of)):wink:

there is a larger version..but it is kind of naughty and i cannot post it here:shifty:

there's a larger version? who made that one? :scratch: I know I made this one, but it must've been somebody else making a larger one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom