Miscellaneous Picture Mix #20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEELINNUMB said:

Holy shit, what story do you want her to tell, about being onstage and picking Bono up, or later on in the emergency room as the doctors tried to drag her uterus back into its original position?

This photo would have been cute 50 lbs. ago, but not now. Letting a young girl hoist up his fat ass, sometimes he acts like he doesn't have the sense of a goat....she could have easily hurt herself very badly, God bless adrenalin, if she's not hurt, that's the only reason. And I know it will never be detected through the rose-colored glasses of PLEBA, but he looks like an idiot. He should know better. I'll bet the rest of the band had something to say, starting with Larry.

Ahhhhhh Spoken like a true "Jackass!!!"...If you dont like what we post why they fuck do you spend your time here
thebirdman.gif
thefinger.gif

P.S...I LOVE my rose colored glasses
thumbsup.gif

:hmm: If our glasses are rose coloured, then what colour are her glasses? Black? blood red?

We might be on one end of the tunnel, but Feelinnumb is on the complete other end, the 'how can I post something even more negative than my last one to continue bashing Bono on a site where people love him?' side...

:happy: Then I'd rather stay on the lovey dovey side!

BonoFox1 said:

Ahhhhhh Spoken like a true "Jackass!!!"...If you dont like what we post why they fuck do you spend your time here
thebirdman.gif
thefinger.gif

thumbsup.gif

:applaud: lovin my rose colored glasses to !!!

BonoFox1 said:

You know, if you looks at my posting history I never get mad...I avoid arguments, but Ive had it with these fuckin trolls!!!
boxing.gif

*pleeeeeassssseeee!!!!
banned.gif
the trolls!!!!

Lemme tell ya something, if you look at HER post history, you'll see that nearly EVERY SINGLE POST is about bashing somebody in the band, or naomi campbell... seriously, why come here if all you can do is talk negative about something others love? :huh:

BonoFox1 said:
thebirdman.gif
thefinger.gif

thumbsup.gif

Do you think that means its ok for you to personally attack in return??

Am I going to have to close this thread?

Sicy said:

Do you think that means its ok for you to personally attack in return??

Am I going to have to close this thread?

^^^No It's not ok.....but I got fed up and Ive never attacked anyone before.. and no need to close this thread...(still a lot of great pics to post) *Im just human and have emotions and just got upset with the negative posts,* I'll continue to try to ignore them like I have before ;) *PEACE*

9b331bbc.jpg

sohotpeace.jpg

Yeah LOVE & PEACE!!! * I LOVE you PLEBAns with rose colored glasses :hug:

some eye candy::

moobono.jpg

Annnnd one more thing:: GG that little pic in your sig with Bono in the green shirt...do you have it bigger???

p.s.

I LOVE your combusting Edgy smilies :lol:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

Annnnd one more thing:: GG that little pic in your sig with Bono in the green shirt...do you have it bigger???

p.s.

I LOVE your combusting Edgy smilies :lol:
Dreamoutloud13 made that Edgey :cute:
:shh: he thinks Bono's hot too!

Will ya look at that body! Seems to me he lost the extra fat! :drool:
bonobodyauckland1125kb2.jpg

u2trinity said:

wow hcbiggs , both of these are beautiful , are they scans ?
what is the Edge photo from ?

Yes they're both scans. The pic of Edge with the cactus is from an interview he did for December 1998 issue of Q magazine titled 'Boys to Men' to coinside with the release of the first 'Best of' cds and where he talks about the stories behind 10 of the songs on the cd. If you're interested I could scan the article tomorrow and post it here? :rolleyes: Haven't got time to do it tonight coz I need to study for my chemistry exam, I'm a bit of a night owl and do my best studying when everyone else has gone to bed!! :wink:

Originally posted by tpsreports2424

I'm so overly confused?

Was this girl hurt after she carried him??

Why is it SOO bad that he carried her? Ok if he asked her to do it, don't you think she'd have a decision? And if it was hard she could of told him that she's gonna let him go?

I don't get what the fuss is all about

No she wasn't hurt, has you can see from the 'after' photos, posted by Dahlia! Our beloved FEELINNUMB was just taking the piss, as usual and trying to stir up trouble. Take everything she says with a pinch of salt!!! :wink:

Last edited:
FEELINNUMB said:

Holy shit, what story do you want her to tell, about being onstage and picking Bono up, or later on in the emergency room as the doctors tried to drag her uterus back into its original position?

This photo would have been cute 50 lbs. ago, but not now. Letting a young girl hoist up his fat ass, sometimes he acts like he doesn't have the sense of a goat....she could have easily hurt herself very badly, God bless adrenalin, if she's not hurt, that's the only reason. And I know it will never be detected through the rose-colored glasses of PLEBA, but he looks like an idiot. He should know better. I'll bet the rest of the band had something to say, starting with Larry.

Wow. just wow.

hcbiggs2002 said:

No she wasn't hurt, has you can see from the 'after' photos, posted by Dahlia! Our beloved FEELINNUMB was just taking the piss, as usual and trying to stir up trouble. Take everything she says with a pinch of salt!!! :wink:

I was thinking about that and she looked really happy..

DreamOutLoud13 said:

WOW! :faint:

They need to do that more often... :shifty:

That's why Bono keeps saying The Edge is on fire. You'd be on fire too if you had to be around Bono all day
edgefire.gif

:wink: exactly!

:shifty: agreeing on your first statement too....

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yes they're both scans. The pic of Edge with the cactus is from an interview he did for December 1998 issue of Q magazine titled 'Boys to Men' to coinside with the release of the first 'Best of' cds and where he talks about the stories behind 10 of the songs on the cd. If you're interested I could scan the article tomorrow and post it here? :rolleyes: Haven't got time to do it tonight coz I need to study for my chemistry exam, I'm a bit of a night owl and do my best studying when everyone else has gone to bed!! :wink:

No thats ok , I just like the pics . Thanks for posting , the POP pick
is the best quality I have seen from that shot . :love:

thankyou said:
I know a lot of people find it adorable to see Bono kneeling in front of girls on stage, but for some reason i find it very "uncomfortable". I love the hugs and the dancing is cute and stuff. But the kneeling is a little too much in my humble opinion. maybe i'm alone on that one. but then again, bono does several over the top things on stage.
something tells me that if he did that with Ali she'd tell him to quit the nonsense right away.

I couldn't agree more. :yes:

" Originally posted by thankyou
I know a lot of people find it adorable to see Bono kneeling in front of girls on stage, but for some reason i find it very "uncomfortable". I love the hugs and the dancing is cute and stuff. But the kneeling is a little too much in my humble opinion. maybe i'm alone on that one. but then again, bono does several over the top things on stage.
something tells me that if he did that with Ali she'd tell him to quit the nonsense right away. "

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom