Miscellaneous Picture Mix 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AntonCorbijn said:
He is knotting his tie over a half-opened shirt!!...I guess this is SOO Bono...
I also wonder: How long did he stand there with his tie simply thrown around his neck?
Great stuff....

I think these pics are from after the speech, he's UNtying rather than tying.

It becomes clear when you take a close look at the order of pics in your pics-link. they are all untied.
As I remember seeing on some other pics , he arrived with knotted tie (in the car)

I see. They showed up the other way round when I searched for them at flickr.

They somehow made perfect sense to me...

AntonCorbijn said:
I see. They showed up the other way round when I searched for them at flickr.

They somehow made perfect sense to me...

LOL, somehow it could make sense.. (although I seriously wonder if Bono knows how to knot a tie..)

Anyhow, after re-reading my previous post, I see I didn't make it very clear that the pics coming AFTER the ones you posted here, have an untied tie.
It's too late to edit now.. but you understood what I was saying eh :wink:

one4u2 said:
bf33756c.jpg

*chokes in bubblegum*

thanks for this euh.. larger version :wink:
:shh: do you have the 2nd pic of it aswell? :evil:

:giggle: Bono and his ties... a never ending story!

Bono Mot said:

I seriously don't think it gets any cuter than this...whether he's tying or untying! :giggle:

Yes! Even if he's untying it after he finished, I love that he did it on stage. Couldn't wait another minute. :lol:

BonoFox1 said:

this pic still makes me wonder... I think it's him, but who's dogs are those?? I know Bono has two german shepards... why would he be walking another persons dogs? .. somebody know the story behind this?

Galeongirl said:

this pic still makes me wonder... I think it's him, but who's dogs are those?? I know Bono has two german shepards... why would he be walking another persons dogs? .. somebody know the story behind this?

Bono the dogsitter. :cute:

But seriously, if someone knows the story behind this, I'd like to know it too.

Galeongirl said:

What makes it even odder is that there's a quote somewhere (can't recall it exactly) where he says that during the Zoo TV tour, "I suddenly found that I was missing my dog--strange, as I don't even OWN a dog!" :lol:

evieangelique said:

What makes it even odder is that there's a quote somewhere (can't recall it exactly) where he says that during the Zoo TV tour, "I suddenly found that I was missing my dog--strange, as I don't even OWN a dog!" :lol:
yea that one is from BpFallons book I think... :)
anybody know when he got his dogs?

greety said:
a while back, it was said that this is Bono (in NY?) on a Halloween's eve.

But we sort of never agreed on the fact whether or not this is b-man. I seriously doubt it.

He's the only person geeky enough to wear his sunglasses at night... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom