Miscellaneous Picture Mix 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jam Jar said:

3efd3740.jpg

:cute:

Okay guys, these are MASSIVE scans, just a warning. :lol: I'm trying out a new image host, let's hope it works. Click on the thumbnails to view.

Sorry, had to change the thumbnails on these :reject:

Last edited:
I have to make the thumbnails on a separate site because the host doesn't do it. :shakes fist:

This last one is a scan from the supplement from the New York Times last year. It's one of my absolute favourite pictures. I'm going to print this one out to put on my wall, I think. :)

Just a reminder, please don't hotlink :)

evieangelique said:
Okay guys, these are MASSIVE scans, just a warning. :lol: I'm trying out a new image host, let's hope it works. Click on the thumbnails to view.

:ohmy: Wow! Excellent!

bonocomet said:
Oh No! I just accidently deleted one of my superbowl pics titled Bono & Edge. Any Bono & Edge Superbowl pics anyone would like to post here would be greatly appreciated. (and I'm not even sure if it was of the performance or the press conference, so both types would be great.)

Thanks! :)

I swear 1.) these used to be bigger and 2.) I had a whole bunch more. Sorry -- I'll keep looking, though. :sad:

bandesuperbowl.jpg

bandesb.jpg

beasb.jpg

The last pic is my desktop atm and I stare at it every second :( I know that his hair isn't like it used to be (not that black and thick and......) but I want long hair! Or at least Beautiful Day hair! And it should be black not red....

He's hot anyway :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom