Miscellaneous Picture Mix 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
his EYES!!!!!!!!!!! wow. that's all i have to say. the drawings need to do justice to his amazing eyes, how intense and expressive they are.:love:

hcbiggs2002 said:
More scans, this time from some of my U2 books....

Blackhat.jpg

:drool: :drool:

This is nice. I've not seen this before.

bonocomet said:
Yes, what book is that from hcb?

It's from a book by Sam Goodman called 'Burning Desire - The Complete U2 Story'. I bought it back in 1993 and has lots of fantastic photos. I'll post more of them later when I find the time to do some more scanning! :D

:lmao:brilliant!
on msn, I ahve the pic I'm gonna draw as avatar... friend of mine(female ofcourse!) asks me, who's that, he's hot!
and she didn't believe me when I told her it's Bono... and she thinks he's hot now :giggle:

hcbiggs2002 said:

It's from a book by Sam Goodman called 'Burning Desire - The Complete U2 Story'. I bought it back in 1993 and has lots of fantastic photos. I'll post more of them later when I find the time to do some more scanning! :D

:applaud:

Galeongirl said:
:lmao:brilliant!
on msn, I ahve the pic I'm gonna draw as avatar... friend of mine(female ofcourse!) asks me, who's that, he's hot!
and she didn't believe me when I told her it's Bono... and she thinks he's hot now :giggle:

That's pretty funny Gg!!

My daughter's 14 year old friend was trying to tease me about Bono and was saying something about him always wearing the shades, and I said well he didn't always wear them when he was young, and she says, "Bono was young?" :lol:

(She had never seen a picture of him as a young man, so I had to "enlighten" her. :shifty: )

bonocomet said:

That's pretty funny Gg!!

My daughter's 14 year old friend was trying to tease me about Bono and was saying something about him always wearing the shades, and I said well he didn't always wear them when he was young, and she says, "Bono was young?" :lol:

(She had never seen a picture of him as a young man, so I had to "enlighten" her. :shifty: )

That's a cute story! Kids these days...:lol:

bonocomet said:

evieangelique: How do you DE-watermark?? :confused:

With a lot of patience and Photoshop. These are from Musicpictures, back in the day when they used to have only the horizontal bar and very tiny writing as the watermark, hence easier to remove. Their current watermarks are almost impossible :crazy:

BTW I finally subscribed for premium membership, so this is a chance to show off my shiny new sig :dance:

And I was totally distracted by that shiny new sig the entire time I was trying to read your post!! Haha!! What a great pic! I haven't seen it before! What is it from?

Thanks for the watermark info, wow, you must be patient! :)

It's some promo shots Bono and Larry did for Live8, they're really cute. Gimme a minute and I'll upload 'em for you.

No problem! I'm not an expert at it by any means, though :lol:

Oh cool!! Now that you say that is that the one where they're playing around with the Bono mullet pic? I've seen just that one, but definitely not the one in your sig so i'd love to see them all! Thanks so much!! :D

bonocomet said:
Oh cool!! Now that you say that is that the one where they're playing around with the Bono mullet pic? I've seen just that one, but definitely not the one in your sig so i'd love to see them all! Thanks so much!! :D

That's the ones. Here are two hi-res ones (PLEASE don't hotlink). Click to enlarge:

THANK YOU evieangelique!!!!

Those are wonderful!!!

(the link to the bigger size of the 1st one doesn't seem to be working though)

Thanks again!!!!! :)

And NEW desktop background!!!! yay!

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
THANK YOU evieangelique!!!!

Those are wonderful!!!

(the link to the bigger size of the 1st one doesn't seem to be working though)

Thanks again!!!!! :)

And NEW desktop background!!!! yay!

:reject: sorry, the link for the 1st one is broken - I put in htp:// instead of http:// . *headdesk* Just copy and paste this url, take out the space, and you should be good to go.

http:// pics.livejournal.com/tapisvolant/pic/0001fpcy

Last edited:
Oooo, those get nice and big don't they? :wink: Thank you for those, evieangelique!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom