Miscellaneous Picture Mix 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
e9207530.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Mine:

one.jpg

"ONE voice ONE person ONE hope" - on the back

:wink:

You know, the girl that made it for me sprayed it with Bvlgari BLV before she sent it. It was quite the experience putting on his shirt, and having it smell like him :drool:

Hey cool, I made one too with the same files, but mine doesn't smell like Bono! :(

Actually, I added a small DATA logo on one sleeve and some websites on the back like this:

www.one.org
www.data.org

(centered and in white like the "ONE" on the front)

ONEshirt.bmp

BonoFox1 said:
1BonoGrammypurp.jpg

Here a pic I took with Mystichilds camera....He just walked up and handed the Grammy straight to my friends hands!..What a Great guy!:D:up:

*snicker* did he walk around like that????? just over street with an effin grammy in his hand??
:lmao: some people.. :shrug: .. are brilliant! :lol:

u2granny said:

That one isn't Bono.

Are you sure??? It looks just like him.... only thing is he doesnt appear to be wearing a pinky ring and the shoes look rather... different. but it sure looks like bono....

And you can kinda see the eyes through the sunglasses....

Okay, now I'm in the twilight zone... LOL

u2granny said:

That one isn't Bono.

Judging from the clothes and the shoes he’s wearing there I would also say it isn’t Bono but I found some similarities with this picture

e56d4e2d.jpg

and that why I wasn’t sure. If you say it isn’t him I believe you. :wink:

i think the pic might be from the elevation period. if you look at the little curl on his left side of his hair... he used to have that going on around that time.

and im not sure about the sunglasses.. but everything really looks like bono, except for the clothes... doesnt really seem like his kinda thing.. then again....

well, whoever it is... i dig the jacket. :wink:

MsPurrl said:
This is the first U2 picture I ever saved on my computer--got it several years ago from Anja at u2mansion, and it's still one of my favorites.

Bono-snow.jpg

I've always loved that picture. :wink:

i know. and if it isnt bono.. i'd be very shocked.

(uh oh, here come the clone/lookalike conspiracies, LOL)

again, i REALLY like that jacket. :wink:
the longer ones... the cooler.

Back
Top Bottom