Miscellaneous Picture Mix 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:

97f69a5d.jpg

I see the beginnings of a full fledged mullet! hee hee hee... he just needed to grow the bangs out a bit more and let the back go a bit looser, and voila!

;)

this looks like it's from an interview- do you have it, perchance? :hyper:

Jam Jar said:

I see the beginnings of a full fledged mullet! hee hee hee... he just needed to grow the bangs out a bit more and let the back go a bit looser, and voila!

;)

this looks like it's from an interview- do you have it, perchance? :hyper:

No, I found it on a picture search. Wish I did have it.

53205010.jpg

completely off topic, but given that Bono is not all that tall..even with his creepers... this pic just make it more in your face that ms. corr is SO teeny-tiny... jeez -

tbird said:
53205010.jpg

completely off topic, but given that Bono is not all that tall..even with his creepers... this pic just make it more in your face that ms. corr is SO teeny-tiny... jeez -

Scroll back to page 10 :wink: It's funny how those pics have resurfaced lately, they were also in another thread somewhere...

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Mine:

one.jpg

"ONE voice ONE person ONE hope" - on the back

:wink:

You know, the girl that made it for me sprayed it with Bvlgari BLV before she sent it. It was quite the experience putting on his shirt, and having it smell like him :drool:

I can do better.

AfricaShirt.jpg

I'm still tweaking it. I'm gonna leave off Madagascar (like his shirt) in all my future versions.

If you look at some closer pics of Bono's shirt, the red is actually a sewed-on piece, and Africa is printed in black and white onto that.

Carmelu2fan said:
:ohmy: WOWZA!! never seen that before...So they where really spining on some sort of machine..I always thought it was the camera moving and they where just standing. Damn that video IS HOT!:combust:

I don't want to be the :nerd: but, your original thought was correct.
The camera is spinning round them. I think in the Bono pic it's quite clear, thats why there's a space between their feet, to create the feeling it goes on-and-on-and-on.

greety said:

I don't want to be the :nerd: but, your original thought was correct.
The camera is spinning round them. I think in the Bono pic it's quite clear, thats why there's a space between their feet, to create the feeling it goes on-and-on-and-on.

WHAT!:ohmy: You mean I got something technical like that right! That is so cool. *pats self on back*
Thanks greety for clearing that up for me. I like knowing everything there is to know about the guys.
Now back to the hot misc. pics:wink:

Galeongirl said:
THank youuuu ... he's soo cute when eh does that :wink:
also the EBTTRT video... :drool:
anybody in for a gif?
evenbetterthantherealthingvide.gif

I know I am :drool:

Mmmm, this is the best ride at the fair!

It totally blows my mind that the EBTTRT spinning camera mystery is now solved. I'm one of those people that has to know how everything works, and that video drove me crazy because I couldn't figure it out. I'd gathered that they were standing still while the camera spun, I just couldn't figure out how the damned thing went up underneath them like that. It never occured to me that they were merely standing on "table" type things with a space open in-between.

And now for a misc pic:

bonobabyredflower.jpg

Back
Top Bottom