Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a4e69985.jpg

kellyahern said:

Gawd - I wish I had that copy!! :drool: :drool: :drool: If I thought I could find one in good condition now, I'd pay 10 times the cover price. :grumpy: What year was that, anyway...1993?

kellyahern said:
credit for my new icon :)[url]http://echosphere.net/lj_icons/iconsu2.html[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]
:giggle: I see you got Echo's new email, too. And you checked out the site... what'd you think of it? (I've not been yet.)

kellyahern said:
Oh I didn't get an email :reject:, but I found it through u2photos live journal :up:.

Cool site :). I :heart: jumping Edge :lol:

:shifty: Oh... I just got an email from Echo a few days ago touting her new improved site & thought since she used to be a hardcore Pleban that you were on her mailing list as well. :uhoh: Wonder if I've broken some unspoken code by speaking her name here?? :silent: :shame: :lol:

ETA: I guess I'm OK with the speaking her name thing... I just found this thread that she started a couple of days ago!
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=151641

Last edited:
*I guess the t-cups were not the only ride Bono got on while visiting Disneyland last year......:wink:

Something tells me this is not the same day, but I can't locate the t-cup pics from this computer...

Here is Bono and I think Ali too and definately John Sampson at California Advenure:D

p.s
pics are small but you can locate our B-man easily...

DCA1.jpg

DCA2.jpg

Actually "if" that is indeed Ali she looks preggers....Maybe it is someone else...Im confused:huh:

But that is definately Bono and a small child by his side ..
Is there anyway to blow up these pics??:D
((cept the bottom one of course, casue it is obvious that Bono sis posing with a fan))
**after picking up his pic from ths "scream cam"...:lol:
bonoatfunpark.jpg

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
Here is Bono's pic from the "scream cam":wink:

I don't think it is the real scream cam pic , but I just noticed the 2001 on the last pic....:hmm:

Bonoatfunpark1.jpg

What a great picture! :lol: Does Disneyland have a little coaster like that? Anyway, here is the teacups picture.

BonoTeacups.jpg

Back
Top Bottom