Miscellaneous Picture Mix 10....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
4d6ec8fd.jpg

:ohmy:

hello newbie! i like your user name. ^ and those pics are great. you are a recycled member aren't you? :eyebrow: i mean you used to be here with a different username right? i could be mistaken but....

sorry, not a recycled user. :D and thanks for the compliments on the pics, i just wish i had a better camera so they weren't so fuzzy! (but i guess that's what happens when you 16 and have to take what the 'rents give ya!)

zooperson said:
hello newbie! i like your user name. ^ and those pics are great. you are a recycled member aren't you? :eyebrow: i mean you used to be here with a different username right? i could be mistaken but....

Yep. I'm beli. I changed username because I didn't want to use my real name as a username. Long story.

Swingn2thaMusic said:
sorry, not a recycled user. :D and thanks for the compliments on the pics, i just wish i had a better camera so they weren't so fuzzy! (but i guess that's what happens when you 16 and have to take what the 'rents give ya!)

hahaha same problem here. i am 17 and had a crap disposable camera the night i had GA. sorry for the mix up. your avatar threw me off. :wink:

welcome then!

Shag On A Rock said:

Yep. I'm beli. I changed username because I didn't want to use my real name as a username. Long story.

ah ha. i knew i smelled recycled user. hahahaha. the question wasn't directed at you shag but i didn't know you were beli so it all works out in the end. hahaha that's funny.

Back
Top Bottom