Miscellaneous Picture Mix 10....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beautiful.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

BF, the caption of the other very similar pic you posted says its from St. Tropez - do you know if this is from the same occation (also St. Tropez)? :)

Thanks, Edgette. I see a new thread with the scans - yay! :)

Shag On A Rock said:
Ancalagon, I've been looking for you! How excited are you about the tour of Aus and NZ? :hyper:

Hi! I'm very VERY excited about the tour coming to NZ, in particular! :rockon: It's been a long time!
(Um, have we spoken before? Sorry, my head is scattered today.)

Merc said:

BF, the caption of the other very similar pic you posted says its from St. Tropez - do you know if this is from the same occation (also St. Tropez)? :)

I'm pretty positive this is from St. Tropez in August. I have a few anniversary pics of Bono and Ali and he's wearing the exact same thing. I mean, how often do we see him in a white jacket, gold tie, and cowboy hat? :huh: :cute:

2b5d0197.jpg

...and speaking of the white jacket, I was doing a Google search a while back and found this. Any idea when it is/where it's from? I thought it was also St. Tropez (see post above), but it's a different hat...

12184062-L.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I mean, how often do we see him in a white jacket, gold tie, and cowboy hat? :huh: :cute:

:giggle: Thanks for posting those pictures.

I believe the second one might have been taken in Monaco when they went to the races, last year I guess. I remember seeing pictures of Bono wearing that jacket and the same hat (Edge and Larry were there too, and so were Ali and the Corr sisters, etc.).

Last edited:
^^ That pic must be in the caption thread - anyone got a good caption for it, please post!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for answering my question girls! :)

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I'm pretty positive this is from St. Tropez in August. I have a few anniversary pics of Bono and Ali and he's wearing the exact same thing. I mean, how often do we see him in a white jacket, gold tie, and cowboy hat? :huh: :cute:

Well, I know I've seen him in this (light gray jacket, white shirt, jeans, "olive-colored" shades and tie) on more than one occation - thats just why I was curious... to find out if the pics were from different places (suggesting that he was using this "combination" more often now)... :)

Back
Top Bottom