mirrorball man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
Patience grasshoppa', Patience

:zen:

I will upload you something tonight :D

then you mighta hurry a bit O, Mistress Miroslava, Great Goddess of U2 Wisdom, since it's already 9.45 pm here... and just as my Great God Of U2 Bono, I am very very impatient, sometimes even hyperactive... can't wait, can't wait, can't wait :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

this is what happens if I listen to Streets on my new sound system, as in full volume.... parents prolly can listen with me, while they're two floors lower.. don't care... the intro still gives me chills down me spine... np: New years day Vid... Baby Bono :drool:
why have they never made a vid with the mirrorballman in it??? they did The Fly and Mac.... :sad:

Then you will have to wait until tomorrow... Only 4:00 PM here and I need to stop at the gym after work...

Hawaii :drool:

And I think I derailed yet another thread!!

Quick, another mirrorball man pic!

:reject:

Miroslava said:
Then you will have to wait until tomorrow... Only 4:00 PM here and I need to stop at the gym after work...

Hawaii :drool:

And I think I derailed yet another thread!!

Quick, another mirrorball man pic!

:reject:
yes, O, Mistress Miroslava, Great Goddess of U2 Wisdom, I shall wait, but can thee answer one question in the meantime, that has been there ever since I started to read some things on LiveJournal... why is Holy Greatness The Edge sometimes called Reg?

sadly, I have to go now, I deeply hope to hear your truly great answer tomorrow, O, Mistress Miroslava, Great Goddess of U2 Wisdom, I :hug: Thee

Last edited:
443a2ca4.jpg

f616bbfd.jpg

mirrorman9.jpg

Galeongirl said:

yes, O, Mistress Miroslava, Great Goddess of U2 Wisdom, I shall wait, but can thee answer one question in the meantime, that has been there ever since I started to read some things on LiveJournal... why is Holy Greatness The Edge sometimes called Reg?

sadly, I have to go now, I deeply hope to hear your truly great answer tomorrow, O, Mistress Miroslava, Great Goddess of U2 Wisdom, I :hug: Thee

Well, first of all.. go here: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3322323#post3322323

As for your question... my understanding is during some JT/Lovetown shows Bono would refer to The Edge as "Reggie The Dog". However, there also seems to be a member of the Lypton Village with that nickname... http://u2world.com/news/article.php3?id_article=19971

So there you go. :D

Last edited:
u2granny said:

those folds really direct you to a certain place don't they :drool:

and miro... thank... you... :drool: Bono looks so adoooooorable in that vid!!! But is it just me or has Bono an addiction to spray champagne over everything/one.... :rolleyes:

heh that article is pretty funny too, you really know all :bow: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom