Minneapolis photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
from Todd J's flickr album:

d13cf41b.jpg

e77ec123.jpg

55578552.jpg

Thank you :bow: I'm so out of it I didn't know they added a show in Minn.! I hope Amanda (Arw9797) is there!

I was at the show but didn't go for sound check. I new I should have. :( What time did they arrive outside???

Fabulous pics!!! I love Bono's hoodie/leather jacket combo. SO SO NICE! And who can't love Edge? I'd like to see someone try.

why oh why didn't i get to see them in gothenburg? :sad: I'm pretty sure they sneaked in inside of a mineral water-truck. :wink:
Almost got hit by that one.

Anyway.. great pics, esp. the large one of bono and adam :drool:

And the guy in majority of the pictures in the Asia security blue jacket that sorta looks like one of the guys who stole Cameron's dad's car in Ferris Bueller's Day Off was the guy patrolling the floor right by our section. Quite an intersting fellow. Had I known he was by Bono so damn many times I might have touched him on the arm- he stood by me a few times during the show.:eek:

greety said:

I haven't read anything about the show (can't be in the setlist parties due to time difference:sad: ) but this is a little boy, right, did he get on stage? How many ppl did, and during what songs??

Nope, he stayed right there. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like the boy was singing right back to Bono. Might have been during Beautiful Day - anyone else remember ?

Back
Top Bottom