Michael Jackson Elevated!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
OK girls, I know Jacko is no PLEBA but I had to show you these pics:
nyk33d_full.jpg

xnyr157_full.jpg

xnyr143_full.jpg

Maybe it was the little dance he did or maybe it was N'Stink's company.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 09-07-2001).]

*gets behind large metal sheet* I might be risking my PLEBA rep here, but....

that JC kid (with the inexplicably weird blue and yella pants) is quite a cutie pie

*cringe* if you're gonna throw things, don't throw big things!!!

I was mad about the whole pop thing though at the vma's. I expected Adam to come swooping down off the rafters with a pop tart shirt. *sigh*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Thanks for letting us rub up against you!" ~Bono~

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

is that a good sign?! *hide*

QUOTE OF THE DAY (to stall bc I'm apparently FLOODING the boards): Semper ubi sub ubi.

------------------
~*Mona*~

WildHonee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shame on you.....
and to think I posted on your "boring" thread too!!!!!!!!!

Quick, wheres the delete button....I don't want to be associated in any way
biggrin.gif

BTW, am I suppose to be looking for a "little jackson" here cos if I am, its a tiny "jackson" cos I can't see anything!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bonovation:
WildHonee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shame on you.....
and to think I posted on your "boring" thread too!!!!!!!!!

Quick, wheres the delete button....I don't want to be associated in any way
biggrin.gif

*sob* I'm sorry! But he's a pretty boy/man. How old is he? Like 30? And prancing about like peter pan. See?! See I can still make fun of him?! *sneak away quietly while Mona's Nielsen ratings are high* Lol that makes no sense
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOL, NicaMom!
WildHonee- I'm thinking you have lost your mind completely. Take back that comment NOW!
wink.gif

Originally posted by U2SJ:
WildHonee- I'm thinking you have lost your mind completely. Take back that comment NOW!
wink.gif
curses. I have caused my own undoing! But wait...um...that-that wasn't ME who said that before! It was um...

my EVIL TWIN:
Phona
also my arch-nemesis, after nelly furtado.

Anyway, I was at school putting up a Bono picture in my locker when all of a sudden

MacPhisto and Phona appeared and locked me and Bono (who had also mysteriously appeared) in the janitor's closet!

right, so then....then they came to my house lookin like me and Bono and got on the computer and PRETENDED they were me! I was impersonated! The REAL me was in school until a little while ago.

WHilst locked up Bono pleaded that I bedazzle him and so we procreated several times and our children had Irish superpowers and broke us out of the chamber of doom.

OK?! Lol I think that makes even less sense than me saying JC is pretty

------------------
~*Mona*~

Don't worry Mona, I can see what you're saying. If you had to pick one of them, he is far and away the most presentable of the bunch. The lesser of the evils as it were!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Don't worry Mona, I can see what you're saying. If you had to pick one of them, he is far and away the most presentable of the bunch. The lesser of the evils as it were!
wink.gif

I think I'd have to agree. But anyway, I'm frightened of the Jacko "elevation"....eew.

WildHonee has a point there. JC's not too shabby since he grew out his stupid spikey gelled hairdo. Still the outfit has to go- all except the boots- and he is still a sucking, untalented pile of dogshit who's not fit to lick U2's shoes. The rest of them are all unbearably hideous. What about the one with the double chin?!

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Originally posted by U2SJ:
wink.gif
curses. I have caused my own undoing! But wait...um...that-that wasn't ME who said that before! It was um...

my EVIL TWIN:
Phona
also my arch-nemesis, after nelly furtado.

Anyway, I was at school putting up a Bono picture in my locker when all of a sudden

MacPhisto and Phona appeared and locked me and Bono (who had also mysteriously appeared) in the janitor's closet!

right, so then....then they came to my house lookin like me and Bono and got on the computer and PRETENDED they were me! I was impersonated! The REAL me was in school until a little while ago.

WHilst locked up Bono pleaded that I bedazzle him and so we procreated several times and our children had Irish superpowers and broke us out of the chamber of doom.

OK?! Lol I think that makes even less sense than me saying JC is pretty

LMAO!!!!

HA!....I know you're lying cos Bono's currently relaxing in my wardrobe (he's been um....busy, you know?!!)
biggrin.gif

and whats all this business about your posts suddenly needing to make sense.

They wouldn't be so funny if they were sensible
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonovation (edited 09-07-2001).]

*gets out her magnifying glass*

xnyr157_full.jpg

Nope, don't see much of ANYTHING goin' on there...

*scrolls back to Elevated Bono thread*

*throws completely unnecessary magnifying glass out the window*

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 09-08-2001).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
*scrolls back to Elevated Bono thread*

*throws completely unnecessary magnifying glass out the window*[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 09-08-2001).]
lol! I believe we have a winner!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom