Miami pictures!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool. Thanks for posting some of my photos from night 2 on here. I am not a premium member so I cannot post pics within a post. But I did post them on the photo section of this site.

I'm not a premium member either Danielle, but I'm able to upload to Photobucket.com and include them in the post. Great photos everyone. I'm still hoping to find some of me. If you were on Edge's side on Monday night and shooting a photo of Adam I might be in one of those photos since we were on the rail right in between Bono and Adam.

Hi

Sunday and monday were the most amazing days of my life. All year I've been reading all your experiences and seeing your pics, well, finally my dream to see them in concert came true.

On sunday we had GAs and were #171 and 172. I thought we would get about in the middle of the floor, but to my surprise we were outside the elipse, second row in the center. I couldn't believe it! My first U2 concert and I got the perfect spot. It was incredible to be that close.

On monday we had seats in the third level next to the stage. It was also good but nothing can compare to sunday night.

Here are some pics

Sunday

100_0075.jpg

100_0077.jpg

100_0080.jpg

100_0094.jpg

100_0105.jpg

100_0140.jpg

100_0141.jpg

I can also give you girls a bum shot :wink:

100_0145.jpg

Monday

100_0206.jpg

100_0211.jpg

I have some more on flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/viviana13

Sami, were you the girl on sunday with the number 25 in the GA line and a yellow rose? My mom and I were talking about the rose and she said that she thought the girl's name was Samantha.
If that was you I was near you on the floor on sunday with a turquoise t-shirt and saw you waiting earlier for the boys to arrive.

*Viviana* said:

Sami, were you the girl on sunday with the number 25 in the GA line and a yellow rose? My mom and I were talking about the rose and she said that she thought the girl's name was Samantha.
If that was you I was near you on the floor on sunday with a turquoise t-shirt and saw you waiting earlier for the boys to arrive.

thanks for the pics! :bow:

that was me! :yes: :hyper:

I remember 2 people in turquoise :lol: were you the one who was laying down with the people next to me in line? with dark hair and I think Lucky jeans on? :laugh: :reject:

Umm I'm not sure.

I do have brown hair and was wearing jeans but I wasn't next yo you in the GA line.

I did was next to you in the fence waiting for them to arrive and you had to leave to the GA line.
I kept looking at you because you had 25 written on your hand and I thought "She must have arrived to the line very early" :lol:

Oh I forgot to mention, I was #24...but really, we could subtract 5 from whatever numbers we had on our hands that day. There were 6 people who signed up and then disappeared until 7am...theit names got scratched off. When they came back, I witnessed the verbal exchange when they were pissed that the person with the pad and Sharpie made them re-sign on the list!! :up: to the line monitor/nazi/whatever you wanna call him!!

On 11/14, I helped give out numbers a few times.

Back
Top Bottom