Meteor Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another pic

bono_farrell04.jpg

It was on last night. I taped it... I'll see if I can make a copy and then we can do a chain thingie to anyone who wants it.

And I work at a magazine. That's how I got VIP invitations. Media stuff. :yes:

Desire4Bono said:
Aren't European and US TV formats different and the tapes will not interchange with each other's systems? :confused:

yeah - in europe I think we have PAL and you have NTSC - although I have a video player that will play both.....:D

the meteors were shown last year on UK tv but I've scoured the listings and it looks like it's not on this year :mad:

hippy said:
u2met.jpg

:lol:

So I just noticed how Adam Bono and Larry are doing the smouldering sex symbol thing and then there's Edge with his little impish look :lol:

This is really amusing me :D

:lmao: you're right!

and i think he looks adorable too, like spanisheyes21 and arw said, but there's something very funny about his expression

CatDubh said:
It was on last night. I taped it... I'll see if I can make a copy and then we can do a chain thingie to anyone who wants it.

great. i asked on behalf of eep...once she gets it she can distribute to people (speaking for her.....:wink: )...she does that with many of us already, thus the video pimp...

:D

bammo2 said:

yeah - in europe I think we have PAL and you have NTSC - although I have a video player that will play both.....:D

the meteors were shown last year on UK tv but I've scoured the listings and it looks like it's not on this year :mad:

Yes........that's why we have hassles with tapes of figure skating shown in Europe. Eurosport beats stupid CBS hands down. Annoying.:mad:

Hi everyone....I have been so absent lately...just wanted to
stop in and *stare* and *drool* and *rightclicksave*

LARRY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bejaysus is he seriously getting younger!? Finally that beautiful
long hair! (yay Desire!)

About the others...Edge is a cutie as usual, Adam is all right, I liked it when he had his silver hair. But lastly, I do not like the way Bono looks lately...his hair and facial hair bother me, but most
of all there is a strange look in his eyes....I'm not sure what it
is but it just doesn't seem right. :| Anyone else notice this?

Anyway, hurrah for Larry and the best band getting more
well deserved awards! :yes:

corianderstem said:
Ahhh, nice to see all four again. Thanks for posting those!

Although these pictures just prove once again that Colin Farrell does absolutely nothing for me. I'm not feelin' the love.

Exactly!!!! I think he's very cute and all but I think his reputation as a playboy, dating all these women, that turns me off. He's with a different girl every night!!

:wave:

Re: Another pic

SpanishEyes21 said:

OK, please no one get mad at me, but....have you ever noticed how Bono always looks like he's gonna or could/would kiss a man? I've thought of it when I've seen other pics. He looks pretty comfortable. And dont get me wrong, I'm sooooo in love with Bono!!!

:reject:

Oooooooh I'm gonna get in trouble for this

CatDubh said:

And I work at a magazine. That's how I got VIP invitations. Media stuff. :yes:

Could I have a copy of this too? Please :) :wink:

Re: Re: Another pic

carey02 said:

OK, please no one get mad at me, but....have you ever noticed how Bono always looks like he's gonna or could/would kiss a man? I've thought of it when I've seen other pics. He looks pretty comfortable. And dont get me wrong, I'm sooooo in love with Bono!!!

:reject:

Oooooooh I'm gonna get in trouble for this

Hon, that's why there's so much slash written about him.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Another pic

carey02 said:

Slash?? what do you mean? I probably sound like an idiot here.

:eyebrow:

...I really have been spending too much time on LJ. I just assume people know what slash is.

Slash= Male/Male relationships

Explanation:

This website

Stories:

Love is Blindness

*wanders off sheepishly*

I'm still trying to get someone who would make a copy. I'm going to send it to one person, who could also make a copy and forward it to the next. Unfortunately I don't have that much money to send a copy to everyone ;)

Who should I send the first one? E-mail me: sooz_ie@hotmail.com

Cheers :D

Back
Top Bottom