Met Edge and Bono in Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

He signed albums for other people. In fact, the girl next to me had a cd booklet for one of the greatest hits and he signed that, this guy just had a stack of them, like ruffian said.

You'll be okay :) :hug:

He also signed someone's u2 membership card/keychain :lmao:

OMG, someone actually GOT A MEMBER CARD????

:laugh: :laugh:

kellyahern said:

467a24d8.jpg

:lmao: So cute!

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
I e-mailed the pics of ruffian, karmick, and Alli to them, so they can decide if they want them posted (which is only fair, because they're in them :) )

It's cool with me.

How about you Alli and Ruffian? :wink:

go for it. three are in the pleba party thread but i didn't post the story, so have at it!

karmic_postmark said:

Which story? :macdevil:

:wink:
mwahahaha! that's true, there are *several* seattle stories...you crazy woman! :laugh: one of us will write the band meeting story soon...I'm off to bed now.

Karmic, thanks again for takin' me into the ellipse!!!! :up:

ruffian said:

mwahahaha! that's true, there are *several* seattle stories...you crazy woman! :laugh:

:angel:

one of us will write the band meeting story soon...I'm off to bed now. Karmic, thanks again for takin' me into the ellipse!!!! :up:
Oh my gosh I should be thanking you and Alli for making it my best ellipse
experience yet! I'm glad I finally got to share it with friends! :hug:

Good night Ruffian

Last edited:
yay, great photos!!! you all look so happy... and nervous, as i'm sure i'd be! :wink: congratulations! :applause:

can't wait to hear the story... or should i say, stories?? :eyebrow:

:hyper:

great stories and pics!!

I just wonder how you find the right entrance (i mean where the band enters of course)

In Europe they play footballstadiums and I fear that they have more entrances like that, so which one to chose?? :crazy:

greety said:
great stories and pics!!

I just wonder how you find the right entrance (i mean where the band enters of course)

In Europe they play footballstadiums and I fear that they have more entrances like that, so which one to chose?? :crazy:

I was thinking the same thing :sigh:

I think that many footbal/rugby stadiums only have one entrance big enough to get cars and trucks in round the back - most of the front entrances will be turn stiles.

I am going to go to Twickenham and have a look nearer the time as I am so desperate to meet the band

Lisa

lisa2004 said:

I was thinking the same thing :sigh:

I think that many footbal/rugby stadiums only have one entrance big enough to get cars and trucks in round the back - most of the front entrances will be turn stiles.

I am going to go to Twickenham and have a look nearer the time as I am so desperate to meet the band

Lisa
it's probably best to just ask security at the venue where the band will be arriving...they'll help you out :)

WOHOOOO!!! :hyper: :applaud: I'm so happy for you Kelly!!! :D

Those Otter photos are hysterical :lmao:

I couldn't see any of the photos karmic posted :huh:. The others looked so great, Edge, Bono.. :love:

greety said:

It won't be easy trying to meet the band in a place where there will be more than 50.000 people. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom