Met Bono today Barneys New York ... got a kiss!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seajewel

War Child
Met Bono today 5/22 at an Edun fashion event at Barneys New York ... posting some pictures ... met him on his way out to his car - he signed my U2 ipod and when I told him I've been a fan for over 20 years he gave me a hug and a kiss!
IM001168.jpg

Last edited:
What great pics seajewel. You lucky thing!!! Of course, Ali looks great and looks like she has a slightly different haircut. She always looks great :wink:

:applaud: :heart: :D :yes: :sexywink: Congrats Seajewel!! Now u have ur Own Bono Moment!1 And his auto& pic on ur IPoD is really cute!:drool: :wink: Thanx for sharing ur story&pic! I, too have been a fan over 20 yrs!! makes my heart...:heart: :heart: :bono:

Awesome stuff!!
I told myself that if I meet Bono again......its my u2pod I want signed as well:yes: That way I can have Bono with me at all times :drool:
Congrats! And great pics too!!! :up:

youtwohearts said:
Seajewel. You and your friend behind you were at the NY times interview but you had blond hair then right? One4U2 and I talked to you guys on line the whole time, I think it was you.

That's my sister she had blond hair at the time it's now black. I'm the one with brown hair, behind her. Yes that was us. I remember you, I thought I recognized you at Barneys you were standing behind us waiting for Bono to come out for the Edun line. It was great!:heart:

seajewel said:

That's my sister she had blond hair at the time it's now black. I'm the one with brown hair, behind her. Yes that was us. I remember you, I thought I recognized you at Barneys you were standing behind us waiting for Bono to come out for the Edun line. It was great!:heart:

Were we behind you or were you to the right of us :confused: I thought you were with the girl with the green vertigo shirt :scratch:
There was only one rude girl in front of me with her mother,it wasn't you.... I was directly in front of Bono..

Last edited:
No not wearing a vertigo shirt -- look at the picture of us outside with Bono, that's us (pg 1 of this thread) -- I was standing next to the security guard a bit to the right of you ....

No, inside Barney's you were in the front row to the side of us. I was the one in the front with the little girl next to all the press. I knew I recognized you. You guys were the cool people we meet at the times interview. I was going to say hello but my daughter was slightly restless.

Back
Top Bottom