Met Bono and Gavin in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
The Famous Hull Girls strike again along with the Bag lady Bonos Camerawoman!! Sorry Carolyn couldnt resist!!

We met Bono and Gavin outside the hotel in London before the second date at Twickenham, after waiting for 4 hours in the baking heat!!

Sweet as ever full story and pics on
www.u2chat.com

Bonos new name for us "Ah The Famous Hull Girls!"

I just wish I had the thsirt on when he signed it!!!:drool: :wink:

I am just coming down to earth after 8 concerts and LIVE8 whcih we missed U2 playing as we were still outside in the bloody queue I had one very upset 8 year old I can tell you!!:mad:

We have loads of concert pics but as I cant piost them here they will be up on the above site very shortly.

Big Hello to all the fab people we met in the queues over the UK Leg!!:wave:

Hi I saw the bag while watching the concert and I recognised it from seeing the pics in your website. I checked the site but I couldn't find the story or the pics of your new encounter with Gavin and Bono.
When are you going to put them up?

Thanks and congrats, your bag was seen by millions of people all around the world!!!!!!

Blue.

Its not my bag its Carolyns who's site it is, I'm one of Bono's famous Hull Girls!!!! lol!!
The pics are in the Vertigo Tour photos on the front page of the site.

There will be more up shortly.

i was watching live8 saturday and when i saw the bag i shouted: i know her, she's a pleba-girl too!!
it's a small world after all....:wink:

I am the girl with the bag! Should be BonosCamerawoman but have got too many letters!!!

The story of the bag, my fantastic day in the Gold Circle at Live 8 and all our photos including the ones at Claridges are on our site u2chat.com

The stories are mainly under Vertigo Tour and General. One of our members has posted some photos under Vertigo Tour - u2chat Meet Bono - check out the 7th one down where Bono is tickling my 5 year old daughter!!!

Ironically it was Fathers' Day that Sunday and with my 2 daughters he acted more like a father of young children than the world's biggest rock star!!!!

Its amazing to think that so many people around the world have seen it - I just hope it makes it onto the official DVD!

Loved the story and the pics. I was watching my Live 8 dvd last nite and when i saw the bag, I told my boyfriend that I have to get one with my bono pic on it!!! Didnt know it was owned by a Pleban :wink:
Awesome! Uhmmm Bonoscamerawoman, may I ask, where do I make myself a Bono purse?!

Back
Top Bottom