Met Bono and Edge!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOWEE!!!!! Fantastic pics or what, Mucca!!!!!

Bono IS looking mega hot!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

What amazing close-up photos they are!!!!!

Edgey smile!!!! squeal, he's so cute!!!!! :cute:

Bono DOES look very clean-shaven, i must say!! OOHH how nice it would feel to kiss him like that!!!!!!! :ohmy:

Well done, girl!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Absolutely breath-taking pics of Bono and Edge.

Thanks so much for posting them. :wink:

Mucca, just saw the pix...:heart: :heart: ohhhhhhhhh man! i'm just freakin' THRILLED for you!!!! Awesome!

Congratulations Mucca!!! :happy:

Those are some great pictures!!!

Thanks sooooooo much for sharing!

:wink:

Hi, I'm new to the forum and this was one of the first one's i read. congratulations!! that's amazing, you're so lucky

OMG!!! How lucky you are Mucca. Great pix. I'm so glad that Bono has (for now) shaved off the stubble. He looks so much younger. Now we just have to get The Edge to do it too!!

U2FloridaFan said:
OMG!!! How lucky you are Mucca. Great pix. I'm so glad that Bono has (for now) shaved off the stubble. He looks so much younger. Now we just have to get The Edge to do it too!!

Awww but I luck Edge with the stubble:reject:

You lucky girl- how awesome and what great pictures!

I wouldn't have been able to sleep either..........MAN!

bono is breathtaking.....

Sweet Lord Jaysus.

HOW does the man do it. He just gets handsomer with age.

I'm talking about the one, the ONLY.....THE EDGE.

May I daresay that the crows' feet make him look even sexier??? I just want to....(ehm, can't say it...or maybe this is the only place I can? I take it PLEBA is NOT the "family" part of this site, right??:wink: )

Geez....We may as well enjoy this while it lasts, though, before he turns into his dad...:)

I know!!!!! :combust:
For a minute I thought you'd be another Bono fan but i was wrong! :D
Glad to meet another Edge lover!! :hug:

:lmao: Definately not the G rated part of the site! :wink:

Ha ha, MUcca you have NO IDEA.:macdevil:

If I had a scanner, I'd put up the pic I have of myself and him, taken outside the Four Seasons in Boston in early June 2001. I am so short, he had to lean down next to me. My God..he didn;t say much then, either..but he DOESN'T HAVE TO....YOU KNOW what they say about quiet people....:macdevil: My heart was going a mile a minute.

Um, about the aforementioned crows' feet...let;s just say it begins with my tongue and..um..degenerates from there....I blush to say more....

Glad to meet a fellow Edge fan Mucca! Here's to "Mr Orgasmatron" (raises glass). I'll have to hang around this place all year just for the drooling!

Last edited:
Oh..and while I'm at it..I might as well become a "War Child" (my 500th post?) with a big wet "kiss" to The Man right now! I hope after last night, Morleigh rocked your socks off..but geez I wish I could have been there first.:mad:

Cheers to your 500 and "Mr Orgasmatron" :sexywink:

You lucky thing!! I'd kill for a pic of Edge any day!!
Tell me...did he smell nice?? :reject:

Back
Top Bottom