Met Bono 5/9 and 5/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Bono gave me a cold! :laugh: All of us Chicagoans that met him seem to have the sniffles now....He supposedly wasn't feeling well....:p

*I know I know...I still need to post my 5/10 story :madspit: I'm sicky now though! :lol: *

Last edited:
Love your pics! 2 points I noticed:

1. Bono's shirt about to pop its buttons :drool:
2. Bono photographed under a sign that says "Italian Meat and Sausages" :eyebrow: :wink:

blueeyedgirl said:
Love your pics! 2 points I noticed:

1. Bono's shirt about to pop its buttons :drool:
2. Bono photographed under a sign that says "Italian Meat and Sausages" :eyebrow: :wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

Shhhhhhh!!! I am still at the office.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
I think Bono gave me a cold! :laugh: All of us Chicagoans that met him seem to have the sniffles now....He supposedly wasn't feeling well....:p

*I know I know...I still need to post my 5/10 story :madspit: I'm sicky now though! :lol: *

:drool: oh rebekah will you sneeze on me?
Those are sacred germs :wink:
I was sick in Denver so I probably gave it to him then and he passed it on to you :mac:

starsgoblue said:
:laugh:

I said that exact thing at work! "Sacred germs" :lol:

This will be the best cold ever! No but really, I'm super sniffly...and I never get sick--those must be some strong Irish origin germs....

Ruffian calls it "Bono Mono"! :lol:

starsgoblue said:
Bononucleosis.... :drool:

:lol: Stars, that made me laugh really hard. I'm Michelle by the way :wave:

Sorry to hear all who met Bono in Chi-town are feeling under the weather! I wouldn't mind being sick for two weeks if it meant meeting him though.

Care to sneeze on me? :wink:

Great pics stars! He looks damn good, love the half-unbottoned shirt... :drool: I'm so happy for you, you certainly deserve it!! :hug: I can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Oh, and I am most definitely hanging with you in Cleveland... :D

Back
Top Bottom