Met Bono 5/9 and 5/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay rebekah! :hug: hope you had a good trip back home--so glad you got your meetings :)

ruffian said:
yay rebekah! :hug: hope you had a good trip back home--so glad you got your meetings :)

Ruffian! :hug: I'm still chuckling about what you said about my 'shirt'. You were such a hoot chica!

I'm so sorry to leave you girls hanging but Rebekah had a little moment with the scanner and now it's on strike...or mortally wounded. I have to leave for Philly today but because I love you girls so much I'm dropping the negatives back off at the camera store so they can get put on disc and be ready when I return. I'll post the second meeting story and pics when I get back from the show.

(Maybe I'll even have more---I'm bringing my 5/10 setlist that I got to hopefully get signed! :wink: )

Last edited:
:hug: You got to meet Bono!
I agree about his hands....very strong. I thought he was going to break my hand when he was taking me around the catwalk :| :laugh:
Something I was willing to suffer :wink: And Im sure you would as well :D
I wanna hear the rest!
But Im sure I'll get a detailed account in Philly, right?
We can compare notes!!!!

Stars, you are so lucky. It seems like a lot of Interferencers have gotten to meet Bono and he seems to have this special connection with them. Wierd. Can't wait til you get back to share your pics and other story. Hopefully you'll have a 3rd story to tell.

Have fun in Philly :wink: :wink: :wink:

What a tease... been holding out on commenting til the story got finished but since she's being a teasey tease, I'll say it now...

CONGRATS!!!!! :drool: :drool:

Rebekah!!! :hyper: :hug: :heart:
I am *so* happy for you it's ridiculous! You got your moment, he held your hand, you got his sig! Congrats hun!! :hug:
I expect the pics to be posted promptly upon your return young lady.....and perhaps a story of another encounter in Philly? :wink:
Congrats again! :happy:
And have a kick ass time in Philly!
:heart:

^ :yes:

Stars, we need details already!!! And :drool:- licious pics!!! :crazy:

<--- finding it difficult to not lie in the floor & throw a hissy fit. Wants HER turn @ the guys, but must wait til at least November. :down: :madspit:

Last edited:
Ok ok!!! I'm back from Philly and I've got pics. :madspit: :)

These pics are all from 5/10...so no Edge or anything else. (I totally forgot I had a camera on the 9th and to be honest, I probably wouldn't have been able to use it)

For your viewing pleasure, I have not resized them. :wink:

Rosary :drool:
54zsqh

Freckles :cute:

54zted

Some guys gave Bono a 4 pack of Guiness. It was like 84 degrees out and they had gotten warm, they asked if he still wanted it and he totally deadpans and says, "No I'll take 'em." He checks them out and says, "We use these to work out" and made like he was drinking/lifting the cans. :laugh:

54ztl1

:combust:
54zv2x

Back
Top Bottom