Merry X-mas, baby please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Ok I was watching, well actually listening to Classic VH1 this past Saturday and they had all these X-mas vids going on...Band Aid played and I was so happy to see it, right after they played Merry Christmas, Baby please come home and I freaked..I didnt press my record button on the VCR on time to record..
I LOVE that vid and I was wondering if anyone one had the stills to the vid..
I did see someones sig with the part of Bono winking *too cute*
I also love the part where Adam winks at Bono..*so adorable*
Would be so greatful if someone posted stills
Also does anyone know where what VHS or DVD I can get t he video from?...
Thank you bunches:D

OMG BonoFox...that is so funny that you mentioned this! I was sitting at my mom's house really bored because nobody was around and bummed out about a lot of stuff that is going on with me. I was flipping through the stations and I saw the info button that said, "VH1 Christmas Videos"...they were playing that Annie Lennox and Al Green song. And I actually thought to myself, "I have never seen either the Band Aid video or the It's Christmas one...I'd probably have to sit here on my ass all day though just to see one". And then they played BOTH!!! I definetly freaked....I let out the biggest shriek and my mother's poor bird fell off her perch :huh:

I really feel like that was my little Christmas "miracle"...call me crazy but I do. And I feel even bette knowing that a fellow PLEBAn got to share it with me!

Last edited:
I saw both those videos, too. I have them on tape already-got them last year :). Don't know how to make stills, though :(, but as said, somebody out there probably does. I like the part in the U2 video where Bono's back to back with Edge, and Edge kinda rolls his eyes at Bono, LOL. Poor Bono.

Yeah, that day made me happy-I got to see U2's video, the Band Aid video, and a Christmas video from Squeeze, another band I like :D. So good times all around :up: :D.

Angela

7bd922ff.jpg

bfe9a127.jpg

b25b07e3.jpg

4d750b9e.jpg

90a057ee.jpg

This is a link for you, BonoFox1. I hope you could enjoy the "christmas spirit" with it.

http://switchboard.real.com/player/...ope/veryspecial/video/christmasbabyplease.smi

I don´t know to much of the rules about share streamings in this place. Please forgive me if this is incorrect. I won´t do nothing improper on pourpose.

If you couldn´t play it (use Real Media Player) post your email and i will send it to you with pleasure.

pardon, my english is not good at all.

BONO´S LOVE said:
I´m from Argentina. :wave:

Wow. Cool :).

Originally posted by BONO'S LOVE
I´m trying to improve my "knowleg" :eyebrow: (is that right?) of English

Pretty close-it's "knowledge". :). Don't worry if you're having troubles right away-English can be rather confusing to learn sometimes :hug:. We're here if you need any help with it. You're doing pretty good as is, though, so...

Also, great stills, Queen Bee (as usual) :up:!

Best thing about this video? The fact that it's set in the late 80s ;) :drool:.

Angela

BONO´S LOVE said:

thank you you´re so kind. :cute:

I´m from Argentina. :wave:

Now I´m in San Antonio, at a friends house for a short time

I´m trying to improve my "knowleg" :eyebrow: (is that right?) of English

:hug: We are very glad to have you here! Especially since you are a fellow admirer of Bono....you can never have too many of those! :wink:

Queen Bee--thanks for the pictures!

starsgoblue said:
OMG BonoFox...that is so funny that you mentioned this! I was sitting at my mom's house really bored because nobody was around and bummed out about a lot of stuff that is going on with me. I was flipping through the stations and I saw the info button that said, "VH1 Christmas Videos"...they were playing that Annie Lennox and Al Green song. And I actually thought to myself, "I have never seen either the Band Aid video or the It's Christmas one...I'd probably have to sit here on my ass all day though just to see one". And then they played BOTH!!! I definetly freaked....I let out the biggest shriek and my mother's poor bird fell off her perch :huh:

I really feel like that was my little Christmas "miracle"...call me crazy but I do. And I feel even bette knowing that a fellow PLEBAn got to share it with me!

AWESOME STARS!!...we might have been seeing it at the sametime!! I have Satillite TV and the rest of the house has
regular local cable which means there is a 3-4 hour difference on most channels (I get east coast times)...
And Yes they played them both together and I was (littereally) jumping for joy because I have the Band Aid vid and I have seen the Baby Please Come Home only a few times *So it was a treat*
Hope you moms bird is ok! hee hee!!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom