Merry Christmas and Happy 2008 !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was terrific!

ps I would love to have that on DVD. Also, it would be great if the song finished out before Bono's remark. I did love it though, and thank you so much for it.

:lol: Very funny. Thanks for making me laugh.

Merry Christmas to you all.:wave:

822235jrfzb39xhx.gif

MooMoo! said:
:lmao:
That was the best thing ever. At 4:40 (ish) what film is that bit taken from? also what the hell is he saying at the end?

he says "excuse me" in french language.
during the vertigo tour in milan he began to talk about the history of cinema and :blahblah: at some point he said he didn't know anymore what he was talking about and so he apologized in french :giggle: ..obviously forgetting how to say it in italian :cute:

and the film, if I'm not wrong it is another version of a video...maybe vertigo? I'm not sure about it. maybe someone else could know it.

btw, your video is really really amusing and very cute breeze :applaud:

Thanks a lot.Really you made me very happy I wasn't sure if the video was going to please or it was that I enjoy a lot playing with the u2 dvds.I´m moved. :sad:
The film that appears in the minute 4.40 was taken from the Vertigo Lisbon version video,U218 videos and onekea explains perfectly what he is saying at the end.Thanks again.

That was really great, Breeze, I enjoyed that a lot! :applaud:

Very well done, the music goes so well with the picture.
The words of the song... so true! And a bit of Angry Edge in there as well! :heart:

I've sent the link to several non-plebans and they've all loved it.
Thanks for posting your video!

Also, best wishes to you and all Plebans :hug:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas

Hello Plebans! To Warm Breeze, just finished watching your video on youtube. Absolutely fantastic! Merry Christmas to everyone! Mods keep strong! May your new year be grand! Peace!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom