Merry Christmas 2 Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
Since I'm going away for at least a week today for my christmas holidays and won't be able to check into the board (except maybe once or twice very shortly). I'll miss it very much, since I'm so used to being here on a regular basis.

I'm wishing everybody here a wonderful christmas and I'm looking forward to the new year with a lot of cool U2 news and more fun with the great people on this board and especially in PLEBA.

I hope everyone here is fine and I'm wishing all of you a good and healthy new year. I also hope our band and their families are well and stay healthy and we'll soon be seing them again and hearing new music.

So, whoever celebrates, I hope you spend the days with loved ones and have a good and peaceful time.

:hug:

:heart:

bimbinatale.jpg

thanks unicorn! wish you a peacefully xmas too.
enjoy your holidays and see you back next year, my friend. un bacio, :wave:

and a very happy xmas with a big hug to everyone here on pleba :hug:

BUON NATALE

babbodancing.gif

Merry Christmas to all my friends here on Interference and their families, I hope you will all have a good time celebrating the holidays with your loved ones :hug: :heart: Be sure to stop and think about the positive things you encountered and achievements you made in 2007 :)

And just like Diana, I'm very glad I got to know a lot of you better this year! :kiss:

Here's my Pooh-gift to you ;)

PoohTree.gif

Last edited:
Happy Christmas and a bright New Year to all my friends here
bonochampagnesmileykaf.gif

You and U2 have all made my year a much better one and I thank you :hug:

Slainte!
cheers.gif

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas! :hug:

"And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.' "

Peace. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom