MERGED--> Which Edge Look Do You Prefer? + I must comment on Edge's new look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beanie or No Beanie?

• Keep the Beanie

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Ditch the Beanie

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
POLL: Which Edge Look Do You Prefer?

Which Edge look do you prefer?

The beanie look?

edge1161.jpg

Or the new beanieless look?

3a0063c6.jpg

2337ce55.jpg

:wave:

me really wanne keep the beanie
he looks really cool in it :up: and like a guitarist

I think he looks so good either way! :drool: But I also think it's time he has a new look and got rid of the beanie....it's not like he can't put it back on. I just hope there's more beanieless Edge pictures to come :yes:

Off!!! Keep it off Edge!!! :drool:

This just TOTALLY made my day. My week. Month. Everything. I've been saying forever he needs to take the beanie off.

He looks a lot like Captain Kirk from Star Trek (Whatever his real name is, cos I just CAN'T think of it :rolleyes: ).....

I'm wondering how Bono made him take the beanie off??? :hmm:

I prefer the beanie look, is cool :cool:, but in fact it isn't very important, it's good that he accepts his problem and leaves the beanie

*Dork Alert*

Captain Kirk was in the original series. William Shatner played him.

Leonard Nemoy played Spock in the original series.

Patrick Stewart was in the Next Generation series as Captain Picard. And he was the only bald one of the three.

:reject:

*plays the star trek theme*

i KNEW half of that - :ohmy: Geek alert. I think we sholud try to.......be a bit more Cool. Like with stuffed puppies and....makeup. :ohmy:

And i meant Patrick Stewart. :D I was gonna type taht name but typed Patrick Swayze and was like........hold on......that's.......so wrong.

Keep the beenie!!!

I don't like how it he looks beaniless + shaved head. It sort of scares me, i don't know why. sorry. At least don't shave your head.

*Has never actually sat and watched "Star Trek"...:reject:*

FallingStar said:
And i meant Patrick Stewart. :D I was gonna type taht name but typed Patrick Swayze and was like........hold on......that's.......so wrong.

:lmao:! Patrick Swayze!

Who, for reasons I'm still curious about, actually did have a brief music career ("She's Like The Wind"...*shudders*). :scratch: :huh: :| :der:...

*Pauses*

Well, this is an interesting thread-we go from Edge to Star Trek to Patrick Swayze and his music career. :p.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread topic.

Angela

He looks great w/ beanie, but there's something about those new pics-very SEXY. I think his skin and eyes look even more beautiful than ever, if that's possible...

:drool:

MrsSpringsteen said:
He looks great w/ beanie, but there's something about those new pics-very SEXY. I think his skin and eyes look even more beautiful than ever, if that's possible...

:drool:

I completely agree. I was like so stunned to see these pics this morning, he looks so incredibly fantastic -- the skin, the eyes, the whole nine. Perfection :kiss:

Oh, and I voted for smoking hot either way (that was one of the choices, right :wink: ).

Edgette said:
*Dork Alert*

Captain Kirk was in the original series. William Shatner played him.

Leonard Nemoy played Spock in the original series.

Patrick Stewart was in the Next Generation series as Captain Picard. And he was the only bald one of the three.

:reject:

THE SHAT!!! :lol:

dsmith2904 said:

I completely agree. I was like so stunned to see these pics this morning, he looks so incredibly fantastic -- the skin, the eyes, the whole nine. Perfection :kiss:

Oh, and I voted for smoking hot either way (that was one of the choices, right :wink: ).

stunned is a very good word. What a way to start the day! Not only a new picture of Edge but a beanieless one! :D

dsmith2904 said:

I agree, too. He looks wonderful. He's got a beautifully shaped head, great bone structure, he should show it off. And he looks like he's been taking good care of himself; he almost looks younger. :love:

I never cared much for the beanie; too "old man", not to mention very uncomfortable in hot weather. My favorite Edge headgear is either the bandana or the hats he wore during the JT/R&H era.

Only problem is, will we have to change the Edge smilie? :edge: :wink:

OH.

MY.

GOD.

HE TOOK IT OFF.

I AM *SO* FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. :eek:

My mouth is all :shocked: and refuses to close.

I'm stunned. I don't know what to make of it.

But I bet it's VERY freeing for him...finally he can just let it all out....er, not, as the case may be.

But personally I'm a POP Edge girl all the way. Loved that ever-shifting, kind of "hard ass" look he had. *sigh*

He's adorable no matter what. :yes: :edge: :heart:

Scarletwine said:
I love how he finally feels comfortable with himself.

Isn't that the greatest thing a person can ask for --- acceptence

Yes indeed Scarletwine-SO TRUE

I emailed the new Edge pics to my Mom, and she said "wow, I hope he has thrown out all his beanies" :laugh:

FallingStar said:
*plays the star trek theme*

Patrick Swayze resembles Bono;)

Back
Top Bottom