MERGED--> Which Edge Look Do You Prefer? + I must comment on Edge's new look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beanie or No Beanie?

• Keep the Beanie

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Ditch the Beanie

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
Ever since the Edge grew bald (probably in the Joshua Tree era, correct me if i'm wrong) he's been wearing different kinds of hats for each album era. During the Joshua Tree/Rattle and Hum era he wore that rain hat, during Achtung Baby/Zooropa he wore a bandana (he shoulda worn the bandana during the ZOOTV tour too cause he wore a beanie that time), during the Pop era he wore a cowboy hat and during the ATYCLB era he wore the beanie. I think he looked the best during ATYCLB. But he has a new look for every album so I guess no hats will be his look for the new album/tour.

Moonlit_Angel said:

Well, this is an interesting thread-we go from Edge to Star Trek to Patrick Swayze and his music career. :p.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread topic.

Angela

Now that's entertainment.:lmao:

Edge yanks off beanie and throw's to floor with the word's "this won't go back on untill the album is finished."
The angry at Bono look. :eyebrow:

sue4u2 said:
Edge yanks off beanie and throw's to floor with the word's "this won't go back on untill the album is finished."
The angry at Bono look. :eyebrow:

Hee hee! :D

Edge then reaches over, yanks off Bono's shades and hands them to Larry. "You don't get those back, either, until we finish the bloody album!"

Larry grins, holds up the shades threatening to break them.

Bono cowers, his strength ebbing away like Samson shorn. "No! Don't do it! I'll do anything you say!"

Tabby said:
I think he should leave it off, and grow the back of his hair really long a la Ben Franklin. It's called a Skullet:D

:lmao:

I think that would the only look of his that wouldn't do anything for me. :shrug:

I love the shaved head.

I must comment on Edge's new look!

Hello there PLEBAs!! I know I haven't been here in a while, but I just had to say I LOVE THE NEW EDGE!!!! Don't get me wrong I loved the ATYCLB look with the beanies, but I think it is fabulous that our Mr The Edge is embrassing his lack of hair....

All I can say is I can't wait for the new album and tour so I can see him up close....

Until next time, I hope everyone is well!!! Edge, I'm loving the new you!

:up:

I ADORE his new look! I think he looks even better without the beanie.

I hope he keeps this look for the album/tour. :yes:

:wave:

~J

He's been fighting a losing battle with hair loss since about 1984, now he's finally said, "To hell with it," and shaved it all off. I think he actually looks younger. The Edge is so handsome he doesn't need hair, or a hat! He's the Yul Brynner of rock and roll! :D

I, too, am looking forward to seeing them live next year. I hope I get a seat with a good view of the Edge (insert pun here)! :love:

Hi Shygirl, good to see you again! :wave:

Hey, I didn't want you to think most people were ignoring your thread, it's just that there has already been a long discussion on this and a poll too! Here it is, I'm sure you'll be interested in reading what everyone had to say! :) Again, welcome back! :happy:

http://forum.interference.com/t82792.html

Last edited:
ILuvLarryMullen said:
Keep the beenie!!!

I don't like how it he looks beaniless + shaved head. It sort of scares me, i don't know why. sorry. At least don't shave your head.

I agree on this one. I love Edge without the beanie, but I 'm not too big on the completely shaved head. I like the buzz cut look much better. Edge just has such a classy look & the beanie tends to detract from that. Still, he manages to looks good no matter what. Beanie or no beanie, he'll still always be Edge, what more could an Edge girl want?

julie

i like the beanie, he looks waaaaay to much like my hockye coach with his shaved head which is kind of scarry

Back
Top Bottom