MERGED --> What is PLEBA?? + Pleba??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsGiggles

War Child
What is PLEBA??

Hi,
I'm new here but was wondering what PLEBA stands for? Can I join? I've enjoyed reading the posts on this board more than others...very entertaining :)

PLEBA = Paul Larry Edge Bono Adam

it's a forum to pretty much drool over the hotttness that is U2! :wink: pretty much dedicated to posting photos/stories, etc...

and you don't have to *ask* to join, silly! everyone's free to join!

welcome! :wave:

ahhhhhhh....ok....I just saw on another post that was posted around the same time I placed this one..... Thanks :)

Paul Larry Edge Bono and Adam....

And of course their wives, their children, their relatives, their pets, their homes and their body regions, (i.e. neck, chest, eyes, nose hairs, etc)- basically anything that has to do with any one of them.

:wink:

I'm still a little confused, even though I've been posting here for months, EYKIW is general discussion about U2, but it seems PLEBA is as well, since it's to talk about Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono, and Adam.

So, PLEBA is more picture, visual, and EYKIW is more written, non-visual?

thrillme said:
I'm still a little confused, even though I've been posting here for months, EYKIW is general discussion about U2, but it seems PLEBA is as well, since it's to talk about Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono, and Adam.

So, PLEBA is more picture, visual, and EYKIW is more written, non-visual?

yeah you got it:up: let me give you an example.....

lets say I post this pic..

16821miracledrug2.jpg
[/IMG]

then what usually follows that pic is a series of posts that contain various cat calls....oooohs and aaaaahs...lot and lots of drooling ---->:drool: (fav smilely round these parts) descriptions of what you'd like to do(mostly in pleban girls party thread...he he he)....and its all done within the limits and rules set here by our wonderful mods:hug:

so welcome to the both of you newbies:wave: :rockon:

Dismantled said:

yeah you got it:up: let me give you an example.....

lets say I post this pic..

16821miracledrug2.jpg
[/IMG]

then what usually follows that pic is a series of posts that contain various cat calls....oooohs and aaaaahs...lot and lots of drooling ---->:drool: (fav smilely round these parts) descriptions of what you'd like to do(mostly in pleban girls party thread...he he he)....and its all done within the limits and rules set here by our wonderful mods:hug:

so welcome to the both of you newbies:wave: :rockon:

:drool: :drool:

:wink:

MsGiggles, I've been lurking for months in PLEBA before joining and the ladies really get me going with all their :drool: ...really brightens up a slow day at work. :happy:

Welcome to PLEBA!

I just have to add to this thread and say myself and my sister Lisa only joined pleba recently and its been so much fun! All you girls are great and made us feel very welcome so thank you :up: and ofcourse - thanks for sharing all the gorgeous pics!! :wink:

Jo.

It's very nice to be back at Interference. I've been gone for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. I used to have the username SpinLady (which I have learned was not an uncommon root name) but even long ago I did not post to the forums much. Anyway, I've been so cranked up lately that I've decided to head back for some more fun. So howdy fellow PLEBAns!:wave:

Ms. Giggles - welcome to our twisted little world! :wave:
Elessarian - welcome BACK to our twisted little world! And you thought you'd escaped from it, didn't you? :D

I've only been a regular for about a year, but these are some of the nicest ladies (& most rabid fans!) you'll ever meet! :yes: And some folks outside the comfy confines of our PLEBAn walls will try to tell you we girls are "scary" :ohmy: - don't you listen to them!! :no: We're not scary... some of us are just really, really, really, really, really borderline stalkers! :eeklaugh:

Nice to have you both here! :wink:

Awwwww......you gals are GREAT :) I know I'm going to like it here :)

....and that butt is HOT!!! I can't wait to see it up close n' personal...er....uhhhmmm...I mean in the GA section....yeah that's it....

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom