MERGED ----> Update on Dublin Fashion Show!!!!!! + Too Sexy For The Catwalk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishThunder

The Fly
Update on Dublin Fashion Show!!!!!!

Hi!

I don;t have long online and I don;t think anything has been reported here yet, if so I am sorry and just merge.

Here is the low down,

Bono in audience looking hot but no talking, did not see Ali.

Basically there were a few hiccups in the show but went off well, not fantastic but good.

Naomi, Helena and Heidi there, no Giselle. Oh and one other model (not famous) out of her head, probably on drugs!

They do a slot for famous men, first out came GAVIN FRIDAY!!! He was amazing!!!!!!! My mum did not know who he was but thought he was wonderful. They played really great music as he waltzed down the catwalk in a black suit.

At the end of runway he opened his trouser zip and got on his knees, started thrusting and this huge inflatable thing popped up from the floor (You know what this was symbolising!)

Then came a few other Irish actors etc, then EDGE. Black beany and a camoflage jacket, looked great, moved great, got a huge cheer.

But the best bit was GUGGI!!!!!! And his sons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They came out last in the celeb section, all with their flowing blonde hair, Guggi was wheeling the youngest in a fancy big pram and at the end of catwalk lifted the little boy out and they started walking up the catwalk. He was a cute little guy, a toddler, and was taking forever to get to the finish, so Guggi sorta clapped his hands and kneeled and the little boy came toddling into his arms!!!!!!!! Oh it was so lovely and even my mum said they stole the show!!!!

Didnt think much of the guests to be honest, a celeb would talk to the host for a min or so then introduce another fashion house.

LARRY was last introducing a segment, when he was announced the camera went to BONO and he was clapping and whistling away. Larry was very nice, nothing new to say but looking good and very charming.

Then the show went over!

No ADAM!!!!!:no: but ok show. Did not enjoy it as much as 3 yrs ago but its for charity so can't complain.

Ok, these are not from the show but I think they belong to this thread. :D

Bono welcoming Helena.

bono+helena1.jpg

bono+helena2.jpg

bono+helena3.jpg

Oh I was hoping for pics too, but nice story I wish I was there! If you do find some pictures please post them for us!!!!

On closer inspection Edge was not in camoflage, my mind was on something else, it was a flowery type shirt thing. I was tired and not thinking.

Sorry still no pics, I bought lots of Irish papers so I could scan them for you all and nothing! Not a mention of the show, maybe they will be in tomorrows.

Edge pics

There are two small pictures on u2log, Edge looks really, really good. :drool:

Sorry I can't post them here, but I haven't posted enough times to do so. :reject:

I can't wait to see more pictures!! Hopefully bigger this time. Showbizireland seems to be slacking this morning. Wankers. :wink:

Thanks,
Edgette

Last edited:
adam missed the previous fashion show too, the one where larry modelled.

nothing new here.

I was there with my friend, and the show was fucking brilliant!!! Bono was in the audience, and Edge modeled and he was so so cute!! he kind of acted like a hard man! Gavin was great, not to say Guggi!! And Larry! He looked so gorgeous, and it was such a lovely surprise to see him talking and talking and talking!!!! He gets better and better, and what can I say?? It was such a thrill to be there, not realizing yet!!

Re: Update on Dublin Fashion Show!!!!!!

IrishThunder said:
Oh and one other model (not famous) out of her head, probably on drugs!

I was there too and that's sooooo true! :lol:

Kristie said:
here's the pics from u2log:

elefashionshow01.jpg

elefashionshow02.jpg

me: BAHAHAAHA :lmao:
aaaahhh, Edge :cute:

*edit - nevermind, fixed it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

no, i'm not laughing at edge, i'm sure he didn't look that stupid while moving...

I think I need my eyes tested, I don;t even know why I thought that was army print!!!!

Oh I wish I had of been there, I have NEVER been to Dublin even though its onyl a train journey a way. Hopefully I will get there this year and maybe next if U2 tour.

I am glad others noticed the druggy model, I didn;t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her!

Here's some pics from wireimage.com. Sorry they're small - you have to register to get regular size pics (I might do so later).

Edge struts his stuff:
3366684%3A36832%7Ffp6%3A%3Dwp%3E2328%3D635%3D76%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A5976%3A%3Awp1lsi

Bono watches:
3366684%3A36832%7Ffp69%3Dwp%3E2328%3D635%3D76%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A5976%3A9wp1lsi

Larry doesn't:
3366684%3A36832%7Ffp6%3B%3Dwp%3E2328%3D635%3D76%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A5976%3A%3Bwp1lsi

After the show:
3366684%3A36832%7Ffp6%3B%3Dwp%3E2328%3D635%3D76%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A5976%3A8wp1lsi

3366684%3A36832%7Ffp69%3Dwp%3E2328%3D635%3D76%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A5976%3B2wp1lsi

Anne

Back
Top Bottom