MERGED ----> Update on Dublin Fashion Show!!!!!! + Too Sexy For The Catwalk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some pics from ShowbizIreland.com. Sorry girls, still none of Gavin.

Hottie of the universe Edge on the catwalk...
bt-show1.jpg

Bono and Sharon Corr...
bt-show2.jpg

Callum Best (?), Jerry Hall (Mrs. Mick Jagger) and Ali...
bt-preshow1.jpg

Thank you! I gave up on them putting anything up. Good pics, only I'm greedy and want more!

U2Kitten said:
Thank you! I gave up on them putting anything up. Good pics, only I'm greedy and want more!

They have more but those are the only U2 ones. There is a pic on ShowbizIreland of Naomi Campbell coming out of her top if anyone's interested. Mostly, though, it's like Irish celebs who I have no clue about.

Callum Bests dad is George Best, over this side of the World George was a very good footballer at Manchester United. George is from N.Ireland and loved his drink and ladies.

Callums mum is a personal trainer in LA, works with Cher etc.

He is a "model", basically he has a famous dad, not that bad looking and turns up to lots of parties with lots of women!

IrishThunder said:
Callum Bests dad is George Best, over this side of the World George was a very good footballer at Manchester United. George is from N.Ireland and loved his drink and ladies.

Callums mum is a personal trainer in LA, works with Cher etc.

He is a "model", basically he has a famous dad, not that bad looking and turns up to lots of parties with lots of women!

hey, i knew that! er, the part about george best playing for manchester united...i'd never heard of callum best before...

yeah edge looks great, but does anyone else find the pictures of him really FUNNY??

talk about overkill on the watermarks, and then they dissapear?

EVIL

dsmith2904 said:
Some pics from ShowbizIreland.com. Sorry girls, still none of Gavin.

Hottie of the universe Edge on the catwalk...
bt-show1.jpg

Is it just me or is Edge starting to look better than Bono? Good sweet lord and everything sweet and pure, he looks GOOD there! :drool:

MiniFly said:

Is it just me or is Edge starting to look better than Bono? Good sweet lord and everything sweet and pure, he looks GOOD there! :drool:

Hasn't he always looked better than Bono!?!?! :drool: :drool: :drool:

He always looks good!!!! :sexywink:

SpanishEyes21 said:
Im reading these posts and it seams like their might be
some non-edgers turning into Edgers:yes:
which would be very excellent:up:

:yes:

the more edgers, the more posts in the edge day thread....the more pics to see...i'm going to combust at the thought of it...

Back
Top Bottom