MERGED --> U2 Wallpaper day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Max_theHitman

Refugee
U2 Wallpaper day

I am dissapointed at how the internet hasn´t got enough wallpapers of U2 for my pc, so I decided to do something about it.
Make some for me... and for you.

Here´s just a few of the 250 I will be posting. :rockon:

I will be posting up a few at a time so check back every day.
Give me some feedback and tell me if you like them. I promise to make them even better, but I need to know your opinion and what YOU would like to see.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/MAX_theHitman/MAX_U2wallpaper_016_LowRez.jpg

MAX_U2wallpaper_016_LowRez.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Wow! :applaud: these are all gorgeous! :heart:

SG, as you are an all-time hero of wallpapers I think I have no other compliment I could say to Max_theHitman! But still, I must say that these are very artistic! :applaud:
My fav of course is Adam with the lightning! It hit me...literally! :wink:

Thanks everyone !
But you are ALL the ones I should be applauding, for keeping the fire alive for a band which I also admire for alooooong time now.
This is my way of saying THANKS! :applaud:

By the way... @Sad_Girl has some VERY EXCELLENT wallpapers too! Check out her works :drool:

I´ll be posting ALOT more wallpapers for everyone very soon.

Check back often to this thread :wave:

:ohmy: MORE MORE MORE MORE!!! GIMME SOME MORE!!! :drool:

These are really very good!! Please keep 'em coming!!

The only thing I might say (but of course has nothing to do with the art :D) is that it would be good to leave a couple of inches below for the windows start bar, so that the text can be better seen :)

I am glad you like them, more coming very soon.
You can use them for anything you want.

If you have a U2 fan-site, go ahead and post them up for everyone. You have my permission, but please try to keep my "little signiture" on them.

Use them and abuse them.

Back
Top Bottom