MERGED --> U2 Wallpaper day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK Max shoot me an email: cambition at gmail.com.

If you want, I might be able to offer you a place to put those beauties. :D

News from Photobucket.com about my free use of their space...

Username = MAX_theHitman :crazy: <--that´s me

Photobucket Member since = 2005-08-27 :banghead: (less than a month ago)

Album size = 13.41 Mb ( 53.6% )

Total pictures = 72 :rant: (ONLY 72 wallpapers..not enough!)

Monthly bandwidth = 2022.43 Mb ( 134.8% ) :coocoo:

Monthly hits = 13150 :rockon: (impressive number of hits!)

Account type = Free :banghead: (because I am a cheap bastard)

Direct linking = Off :shame: (how rude of them ! LOL)

DIRECT LINKING from Photobucket will
commence ONLY after 27-09-2005 :eeklaugh:

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN ALFIE !!??? :eyebrow:

AAHAHAHAAHAAH :lmao:

Last edited:
Hate to be a bother, but you can get an account at ImageShack.us and store your wallpapers there.

I've got 374 images on mine and it's free.
Your wallpapers are absolutely fantastic, by the way. :up:

Thank you all for your kind comments, I do try my best to give you the best U2 wallpapers I can make, because YOU deserve it.

I have been around for a few years now (under diferente names/login) and I KNOW that this is the best U2 forum around.
The people here are all great and the content/info here are also THE BEST I have found.
So this is my way of saying THANK YOU for all you have done over the years and for making my life (and everyone else´s) a bit more fun.
Also thanks go out to all those who have shared their U2 Mp3 music files with the rest of us U2 fans, you deserve a beer!

Anyway, PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE because these wallpapers posted before will go back online again soon.
Come back often and at different times of the day, and you´ll be able to get them.
I have to open a couple of free different hotlinking accounts so these things can work properly... I don´t feel like making a website with U2 wallpapers/desktops. I just don´t have the patience for that. But if you have a U2 website, go ahead and post them up on my behalf.
They are ALL FREE :rockon: and I will be making and posting ALOT more in the near future, so check back to this forum.

I ain´t posting these nowhere else, ONLY HERE.
So look for them HERE !!

Well...I am talking too much... :silent:
here are the last two wallpapers I have posted, if you missed them...

MacPhisto "Lemon" video :combust:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7189/maxu2wallpaperlemonmacp06lowre.jpg

I ain´t posting these nowhere else, ONLY HERE. So look for them HERE.

Last edited:
beau2ifulday said:
another I made:

bono.jpg

I really really like this one.:applaud:

Here is what has been done and posted so far by me, for those sending mails an´asking me.
Thanks for asking.

By the way... Great looking artsy wallpapers everyone else has been posting too. Thanks for posting :wink:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by me so far...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/paulhewson/MAX_theHitman_wallpapers1_LowRez.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/paulhewson/MAX_theHitman_wallpapers2_LowRez.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/paulhewson/MAX_theHitman_wallpapers3_LowRez.jpg

MAX_theHitman_wallpapers1_LowRez.jpg

MAX_theHitman_wallpapers2_LowRez.jpg

MAX_theHitman_wallpapers3_LowRez.jpg

*WOW* You spoil us tremendesly Max!..and I am glad you like hanging out here in PLEBA sharing your amazing talent with us!:wink:
You seem like a great guy and (we have a couple of guys who hang out here who are very nice too)
So let me just give you an official welcome to PLEBA!:D:up:

P.S
Thank you for the MacPhisto wallpapers!!.... I:drool: The Mac!

BonoFox1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*WOW* You spoil us tremendesly Max!..and I am glad you like hanging out here in PLEBA sharing your amazing talent with us!
You seem like a great guy and (we have a couple of guys who hang out here who are very nice too)
So let me just give you an official welcome to PLEBA!

P.S
Thank you for the MacPhisto wallpapers!!.... I The Mac!

Thanks BonoFox1 :up:

But I´m only here for the free beer and the chicks (errrrr....I mean, the girls)
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! :lol:
Yeah, I also like that Macphisto character. He´s the kind of friend I would like to meet if I ever get sent to hell one day. HeHeHe

He´ll be featured in a couple more wallpaper/desktops in the future. :up:
I´ve been a fan of this band since 1982, so this is also my way of saying "thanks" to them too.

Well, now I gotta go have dinner an´a few beers at the local pub. I´ll be back tonight to post a few more wacky-wallpapers for you all. :cool:

See ya later Guys and Gals

Max_theHitman said:
I am not a very religious person, but I do have some faith.
But what I like about U2 is for what they sing for.
They sing for us, for love, for freedom and for "coexistence" between us all.
That´s why I´m a fan too! :rockon:

Max, I agree with you completely!

When I was about 16 I went to see the U2 movie "Rattle & Hum",
at first I thought the projector guy in the cinema was playing a trick on everyone because the movie was being shown in black&white! Hell, I didn´t know the movie was 80% filmed in black & white. I guess U2 wanted to do a movie for the colorblind :eyebrow:
Alright then, this next wallpaper/desktop is ALSO in black & white for all those in the forum who are colorblind. :up:

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5135/maxu2wallpaperstagehum3lowrez5.jpg

thanks for asking!

I would really love to see a baby U2 wallpaper :D

if not, it's allright because you already fulfilled my past request of Edge :rockon:
which by the way is my wallpaper at the moment! :)

Back
Top Bottom