MERGED --> U2 Wallpaper day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad ya liked them,
here´s some more!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/MAX_theHitman/MAX_U2wallpaper_LEMONFLY_LowRez.jpg

MAX_U2wallpaper_LEMONFLY_LowRez.jpg

wow more wallpapers!! :applaud:

once again, thanks a lot max :bow:

i have one of your edge wallpaper as my desktop now :D

so.. these I did for a dear friend of mine once - i could not decide which version was better - so i gave her both :)
MullenWP.jpg

larrywp-basic.jpg

lotsa stuff in there I wish i knew how to fix - but i hope you enjoy it anyways :)

edit://
seems like photbucket resized it
it is supposed to be th egood old
1024x768

Last edited:
Max, I do hope that you do this for a living! If you don't, then find someone to show these to. They are so well done, so artistic, it'd be a shame not to make the most of them and/or other topics that you may have.

So, get looking for 'interested parties' - make some money!!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Max, I do hope that you do this for a living! If you don't, then find someone to show these to. They are so well done, so artistic, it'd be a shame not to make the most of them and/or other topics that you may have.

So, get looking for 'interested parties' - make some money!!

I don´t do this for a living, and I never asked to be paid. I do it for the fun of it, and for the enormous pleasure I get in working on them for YOU. A simple thanks and a "free beer" is all I ask from everyone.
My mind as no limits and never gives up on me with new and better ideas. Hope you like them.

By the way, I just noticed the "bandwidth as exceeded" on those wallpapers. :sad:

DON´T PANIC !!!

I will just have to open up another free account and upload them to another address, that is all.

By tomorrow, they should be working again (I hope).

If NOT... someone give me a free account to upload these into for direct-linking into this forum.

Hey , I said I liked doing these for you, but I didn´t say I liked paying for bandwidth space.
If it´s free, I will use it, if not, I am not paying for nothin´. LOL

I know...I know...I´m a cheap bastard. AAAHAHAHAAHAHA!!

BUT look on the bright side of things, I make FREE art for YOU :rockon:
That way, you will always be the coolest cat in your neighborhood with the coolest looking wallpaper on your computer :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom