MERGED --> Too hot for watermarks! + Can anybody remove the writing on this pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All those Zoo Tv ones in the above post have already been done. I know I've seen them before.

The one Sherry Darling posted is the one I really want, but words across the eyes are going to be hard. Good luck to whoever does it!

Yes it is unreal!

Sherry Darling said:
Pretty please? This one's just unreal...

2759070.jpg

:drool:

sd

Howdy all! I just now discovered this too hot for watermarks thread and couldn't resist myself...especially when I saw this pic! :drool:

Sooo... Well, I haven't done this sort of thing in a loooong time and I'm still fairly new here, but, well, I was inspired to give it a go... I like challenges and removing watermarks from eyes is a big ole challenge!

So, without further adieu... I give you the unreal bono pic retouched! (It's not perfect, but I hope it's ok... I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I had to force myself to stop... I could work on B's blue eyes for hours!)

bono_retouch_mst_01.jpg

Cheers!
-Mel :bono:

PS: Staring at it now I realize I messed up the eyebrows & eyelids a bit & a part of the line of the glasses... :sigh: Oh well...

I also wanted to add that I :heart: the pic of Bono & Keifer! It's so weird to me b/c I've gotten pics taken with the both of them and I sooo want to print that out and give it to my husband to bring in to work to see if Keifer would sign it or something or just what he would say about it, lol... but I doubt Jer would do that... (he's not as much of a geek as I am :eek:) ;)

Last edited:
Here are some more...

These are the Toronto pics from Getty Images ( :confused: ) retouched
fer y'all. :)

bono_retouch_mst_02.jpg

bono_retouch_mst_03.jpg

bono_retouch_mst_04.jpg

bono_retouch_mst_05.jpg

dc

Last edited:
wow, thanks a lot!!!:drool: :drool:

there are a lot of beautiful pics on the small new bono pics threads, at the end, at christie's, but with big matermarks on the bono's or ali's head, can someone try to do something???

miss-U2 said:
wow, thanks a lot!!!:drool: :drool:

kellyahern [/i] [B]Wow! That's great :hyper: thanks dream chaser :bow: [/B][/QUOTE] YW!!! :D [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kellyahern said:
there are a lot of beautiful pics on the small new bono pics threads, at the end, at christie's, but with big matermarks on the bono's or ali's head, can someone try to do something???

I can give it a go. :)
I never tire of Bono's mug. :wink:

Addendum: I've been up all night with insomnia and it's just now hitting me, so I need a nap before I really need to get up. :yawn: But I couldn't find the pics. :der: Miss-U2, can you post a direct link to them in here? Cheers! :heart:

Last edited:
Great job Dream Chaser! :applaud: And of course everyone else who dewatermarks, you all rock! :bow:

This one please?? :hyper:

3393432%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232347642%3A877ot1lsi

dream chaser said:

Addendum: I've been up all night with insomnia and it's just now hitting me, so I need a nap before I really need to get up. :yawn: But I couldn't find the pics. :der: Miss-U2, can you post a direct link to them in here? Cheers! :heart:

okay, so here's the link: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82682&perpage=15&pagenumber=15

u have pics which need a removal of the watermarks from this page and on the next pages, i think until page 20 or so...pleeeaasseeee do something!!

thanks!!:wink:

miss-U2 said:

okay, so here's the link: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82682&perpage=15&pagenumber=15

u have pics which need a removal of the watermarks from this page and on the next pages, i think until page 20 or so...pleeeaasseeee do something!!

thanks!!:wink:

Thanks miss-U2! :) I'll get to work on those tonight & finish off the current Bono close-up from Getty now. Cheers!

(As a note, I just want to say, that I love doing this sort of thing... I'm such a PhotoShop geek! :reject: ;) )

Also, Queen Bee: Awesome job with the Edge pics!!!

-dc

2 more retouched

I'm not as proficient with Edge, but here goes:

edge_retouch_mst_01.jpg

And here's one of Bono & Ali from Chrities (?):

bono_ali_retouch_mst_01.jpg

-dream

And some more retouches

Here's my last batch this evening, then I have to get back to work this week. :sad: I have 3 big scenes to prepare for a meeting at the end of the week and I've sort've been slacking... :angel: lol... Anywho... here ya go!

The lovely Aiden & Bono:

bono_aiden_retouch_mst_01.jpg

Aaannnddd... just Bono :D:

bono_retouch_mst_06.jpg

bono_retouch_mst_07.jpg

bono_retouch_mst_08.jpg

Ciao! :)

:bow: Queen Bee and Dream Chaser :bow:

Thanks!! :up:

:dance: Those are HOT!! :combust:

A salute to all who dewatermark for us :dance:

andrea corr!!!!

could someone please please please remove the watermarks and post the getty's 46664 portit pic of andrea corr? she is soooo beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom