MERGED ----> Today...it finnaly happened...I met the boys!!!!!! + Finally...my pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

my_kite

War Child
Today...it finnaly happened...I met the boys!!!!!!!!!

Hi there to everybody...
If early in the day, when I was coming out of my bed.,..someone had told me that by the end of the day I would have met the band...I would say...yeh yeh...dream on!!!
But the fact is that...I did!! I had the wildest day of my life....I came from my work, more than 20 KM far from my home...I catched the bus, than the train,,,then a taxi to my home! I got my car and I went out there looking for them!! Cus I really didn't knew where they were!!
I went everywhere I cloud imagine them..and nothing!! My last choice was the airport!! They had to be there!!
I went there at 2.30PM...no onw new nothing about it!!! After some talking...i found out that their plane was in the airport...and that they were about to leave by 6PM:_:::I couldn't believe it!! I waited...those hours seemed an eternity to me!!! But...6PM arrived...and nothing. Not a sign!! I was starting to loose faith ... thought that they would show up much later!! But, some nice lady at the airport said: 'If you waited till now, wait a little longer. Surely it's gonna be worth it' and blinked one eye to me!! She wasn't supposed to let me know that!! I waited 2 more ours...and guess what!!! I met them!!! They arrived at 10.00PM...and there they were...waiving and smiling at everybody!! The good part was that nobody knew it...so there were not many fans...just 3 or 4!! Larry was the first one that came to me! I said: Hi Larry' and he answered back!! Same with The Edge...very briefly!!
My target was definitely BONO!! I went to him. He saw me, and someone was between me and him!! He came around and smiled at me!!! I kissed him and hugged him!! He must have understood how much I love him, cus he hugged me really hard, with his hands around my neck, and then on my back!! I said: Oh baby, I love you so much' and he answered: Oh baby' and made a sweet sound !! I don't know how to describe it...like if was saiing...Oh...I'm so glad you love me...I love you too'!! AWESOME!! Than he signed my POP album and my If god will send his angels CD-S...and I asked him for the new single in September...he said so...the new album in October...he also said so!! And I asked him about Portugal and the new tour! He said:'We are working very hard for that. Let's see what we can do'!! They are awesome!! Shake me....cus I don't believe it happened!!!

Sorry...I said 10PM...that's wrong ...it's 8 PM!!! I'm all mixed up yet!! You must forgive me for that!!! But I thionk you do understand!!!

Thanks...it is really cool!!
I am soo glad!! Never thought it would happen to me!!
Who is that girl kissing BONO?? In your avatar??

Wow, that's fantastic. It's great that you were able to say that to him. I don't think I would ever have the courage to do that. :applaud:

my_lite, you dont know how happy i am for you! I am so happy you met them! OMG! You have no idea how happy i am for you! All I can think about is you meeting them! YAY FOR YOU! You're so lucky!!!!! But was Adam there???

Re: Today...it finnaly happened...I met the boys!!!!!!!!!

my_kite said:
My last
My target was definitely BONO!! I went to him. He saw me, and someone was between me and him!! He came around and smiled at me!!! I kissed him and hugged him!! He must have understood how much I love him, cus he hugged me really hard, with his hands around my neck, and then on my back!! I said: Oh baby, I love you so much' and he answered: Oh baby' and made a sweet sound !! I don't know how to describe it...like if was saiing...Oh...I'm so glad you love me...I love you too'!!

Awesom!! Congrats!! "Oh baby!" :wink: :happy:

Congratz My_kite!!!!!! Very cool!

Was adam there? Did bono have long hair? Do you have any pictures?????

Soo exciting!!!!!!!!!

Hey
I'm still shaking...after a night of little sleep (I couldn't...my mind was too busy thinking of all that happened today)
Yes...Adam was there...but very quite!!
Yes....Bono has his hair long!! And beautiful!! And I don't have pics well but I'll have them really soon!!
Thanks to all of you girls, for the cute words!! I am very glad...and even more glad for sharing this with you!!
And yes...hugging and kissing BONO really made my day!!! ;o)

Glad you enjoyed it is a bit special isnt it??:drool:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed he will be still in Dublin in about 3 weeks so I can have another one!!!:wink:

This is the pic posted today in the newspaper

Airport.jpg
[/IMG]

Can you believe it?? I WAS THERE!! I still haven't landed on earth!!! ;o)

Aren't they looking very hansom???

If you really want to know...I am not sure!! But I think Bono's pents were black!! But I am not soo sure! Between so many things...I didn't look much for his pents!!! ;o)

By the way... Vanessa, from Correio da Manh?, called me today, made me some questions...and guess what? Tomorrow we will have another article in CM....with pics of me with BONO!!! WOW!!!
As soon as I see them, I'll post them for ya, OK??
I still can't believe it!! I'm about to appear in a journal that will be read in the entire country...with U2!! Is this really happening?? ;o)

Hey...did you wanted to see the long hair?? Have a look!!!

Portugal.jpg
[/IMG]

I am becoming really anxious about receiving my pics!!
I hope I will tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom